Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

small business loans .?

• 7 posts
    March 10, 2013 8:02 AM EDT

Taking on debt is something that should be done after doing your due diligence.  Depending on what you are using the money for, your margins, your payment terms, your sales volume, do you take credit cards, do you have inventory, your hard assets (real estate, inventory, receivables), your time frame, lost opportunity cost should all be considered when making a decision into what kind of debt/equity you are taking in.  

PM me if you need more advice.  

Ralph

www.FinishLineCapital.com

• 20 posts
    March 21, 2013 4:20 PM EDT

Try accionusa.org

---
    Diversified Entities provides Bonded warehouses in Chicago

• 1 posts
    March 5, 2013 10:35 PM EST

Hi williamjames732,

I do know of a company that provide you a small business loan in New York. They offer loans of up to $250k with no personal guarantee and that do not expose your credit rating since it is not requested. SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Hope I was of help.

• 49 posts
    March 3, 2013 8:06 PM EST

Hello ,

Suggest me some online  small business loans resources in New York. Who provides small business loans at low interest rates.

Thanks

• May 9, 2015 6:51 PM EDT
    Business Loans from a bank are tight true enough, private if you are turned down is the only option to go with. We have a 98% approval rate, no app fee, 1 page app. We've helped businesses catch up on lease payments, back taxes, you name it, we also fund businesses nobody else will touch. We do not require that you accept credit cards to be approved, so it's not a Merchant Cash Advance only type of funding. We don't like start ups though, we have to see some history, at least a few months minimum to go by. http://cornwellfunding.com
    • 2 posts
    May 14, 2015 8:26 PM EDT
    Debt is not always the best route. Sometimes it makes sense to raise startup funds through equity offering.

Check out http://syntiq.com/ to reach 25,000+ angel investors and venture capital partners
  • May 21, 2015 8:16 PM EDT
    What is wrong with using traditional banks such as Chase, Wells Fargo or Citibank?
    • 2 posts
    May 26, 2015 9:23 AM EDT
    There is nothing wrong with using traditional banks for a small business loan, except a lot of small business owners have a hard time qualifying for the funds that they need to grow or expand their businesses. Traditional banks usually require extensive preliminary paperwork, high credit scores and collateral. Alternative small business lenders such as Shield Funding (https://shieldfunding.com/) don't require any collateral and we have bad credit small business loans available for people who do not qualify for traditional bank loans. Plus, Shield Funding responds very quickly to loan requests and small business owners can receive their funds in just a few business days!
  • May 26, 2015 9:02 PM EDT
    @shieldfunding, I have gone to the website but the rates seem alot higher than traditional banks. On a $50,000 loan and at your cheapest (or maybe better, middle of road) rates, what sort of monthly payment are we loooking at? Because by my calculations we are talking nearly 700+/mo. Is that about accurate?
    • 2 posts
    May 28, 2015 2:08 AM EDT
    @PortfolioBuilder, our rates are higher than traditional banks, but Shield Funding caters to small business owners that cannot get approved for loans by banks.