Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Have you ever search a wrong word in the Google?

• 14 posts
    December 21, 2012 5:12 PM EST

This is one of the best features which makes the Google search engine more unique and best.

---
    Outsource web design & development

• 1 posts
    October 25, 2012 11:25 AM EDT

If you are thinking of optimizing for the bad spellings, don't. Most people will click on the did you mean, and it usually defaults to the correct spelling search allowing you to click search instead. Its a better idea to optimize for the correct spelling. 

---
    Search Engine Optimization for Small to Large Business.

• 19 posts
    December 18, 2012 8:44 PM EST

Ya i have done it many times without knowingly.

---
    CRM software | sales management software

• 12 posts
    October 18, 2012 8:28 PM EDT

Yup,I have search many times for wrong words in Google. But the correction formates are displayed by Google automatically. Can you use another tools for that?

---
    Make Money with Shortened Links

• 6 posts
    October 31, 2012 11:47 PM EDT

Its really interesting... Surprised

But when I tried to search only with "Website Design Comp" - still Google showing result.

---
    Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL.com - Trusted SSL Certificate Provider

• 6 posts
    October 9, 2012 1:35 AM EDT

Yeah it happened once but when I checked after sometime it was giving the correct result. I think for a moment there was some problem.

---
    Ohio Workmans' Compensation | Put in Bay | Organic Chemistry Tutorials

• 69 posts
    January 15, 2013 3:06 AM EST

Yes many time I have to writing or Spelling mistake, this time I search a wrong word in the Google. But after that google automatically show right format than I click there.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 20 posts
    October 5, 2012 2:41 AM EDT

Hi all,

Have you ever search a wrong keyword in the Google? No..

You have seen that if you search a wrong keyword in Google, then Google automatically suggests correct word and gives option to showing results for you wrong keywords and Google suggests keywords. Suppose “if you search keyword “website design compny”   then Google gives two options, Such as:

Showing results for website design company    -- Correct Keyword
    Search instead for website design compny          -- Wrong Keyword

But, I have recently noticed that Google search also gives the search result for wrong keywords and does not gives options to showing results for suggests keywords.

Search this keywords “Website Design Comp ny”. You will show the Google search result yourself.

Note- In company word, do not write any character in place of “a”.  For more: click the following URL: Website Design Comp ny

---
    Web Development Website Designers Ecommerce Web Design