Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

SEO is wasting money and time?

• 35 posts
    February 3, 2013 6:25 PM EST

No my friend, I know very well this industry faced some problem after google changes in ranking algorithm but it's not all over. It's a slow process but resulting the best appreciation when you put your efforts in right direction and always prefer to choose right professional service then you find a positive result.

---
    Affordable seo services edinburgh

• 6 posts
    August 9, 2012 5:22 AM EDT

It's definitely not a waste of money. It just takes a considerable amount of time and planning to have success. I incorporate SEO as a long-term strategy and use LinkedIn for immediate leads for my business. Here's a good tutorial on LinkedIn here: http://www.udemy.com/linkedin-for-entrepreneurs

---

GraphicDesignWars.com    Professional Design for your Business

Logos | Business Cards | Stationery | Flyers | Web Pages | And More!

• 6 posts
    August 10, 2012 7:39 PM EDT

I'm sorry but what you're saying is completely wrong. SEO is the most important part of ranking a web page, how else are you going to rank unless you're extremely rich?

---
    Microsoft Security Essentials Download

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2013 7:31 AM EST

Definitely not a waste, especially since the changes. Quality is the focus, so SEO becomes that much more relevant. Quality back links can be generated quite easily using the WebFire Tool

You must back link from a relative topic for it to be useful/helpful. It's nice that Google is recognizing this as it eliminates the spamming that was so prevalent.

• 7 posts
    February 3, 2013 9:55 PM EST

if SEO is wasting money and time then why are you using signature link.

---
    Fashion and Style | Fashion Events

• 4 posts
    January 22, 2013 9:48 PM EST

Seo becomes little tricky and interesting  but i don't think this is a waste of time , due to growing web users and website seo is must.

---
    AblySoft Private Limited is a web services company with expert professionals in the field of web design and development.

• 4 posts
    January 23, 2013 7:50 AM EST

I disagree, SEO is not a waste of money. However, it is important to remember not to put all your eggs in one basket. Make sure you have other revenue streams than the search engines. A few other ideas for revenue streams could be:

• Paid Adds (online and offline)
    • Flyers
    • Direct Marketing

Regards,
    Nicolaj

---
    Owner and operator of www.BuySocks.ca - Canada's first web shop dealing exclusively with High Quality European funky colored socks.

• 4 posts
    January 23, 2013 1:24 AM EST

After Google Panda and Penguin updates many of peoples think that SEO is now dead but its just their imagination, according to me, and my experiance till yet now SEO is based  upon only on quality and authority work, don't use the grabing or scam or spun articles just unique content is the king, and the links from low PR websites are now cancer for the authority or your money site. Just tries to get the links from High PR websites and sue  lot of social signals.

---
    dubai storage l dubai movers

• 30 posts
    January 29, 2013 9:08 PM EST

I dont think so..SEO is already recognized as a career..if you need some more proof that SEO is a great career, have a look at the available SEO courses and exams for SEO practitioners.

---
    Web Development Services | SEO Services

• 9 posts
    January 19, 2013 2:54 AM EST

I think this is good in Google, if we will do the same task every time, we get bored. If Google change his algorithm then we search new things and experiment on that. It always good for us. Few years back only directory submission and link building was enough but now we have to perform lot of stuffs to maintain the ranking of the site.

---
    Genital Warts Treatment | Genital Warts

• 8 posts
    January 24, 2013 10:11 PM EST

I think no because Google always try to prevent spamming as possible and want to provide relevant data to it's online user.

• 2 posts
    January 23, 2013 6:21 PM EST

Of course not, its value for money and time , just you need good guidance ...

BEST OF LUCK

• 29 posts
    January 18, 2013 7:04 PM EST

No its not waste of time or money if you do have a proper approach and follow the Google guidelines you can easily get traffic to increase exposure of your business..!

---
    Online Accounting Degree

• 41 posts
    August 10, 2012 11:28 PM EDT

This type of threads are come after the Google Penguin update.Now Link building is going more difficult and only relevancy and quality link building generate results for your website.

• 5 posts
    January 31, 2013 11:05 PM EST

I don't think so because all business sites depend on the Seo.

• 110 posts
    August 22, 2012 7:07 PM EDT

Hi

I agree with  Soulijoe . Seo i not a waste of time or money.

thanks

Seosalior

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2013 6:47 AM EST

SEO not waste money, It just take time.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 20 posts
    August 9, 2012 2:41 AM EDT

From last 2 year, Google has made more than thousands changes in ranking algorithm. Your site ranking goes high and down day by day. There is nothing fixed in google search. I think, Now SEO is wasting money. We are continuing wasting both money and time. What do you say?

---
    Web Development Website Designers Ecommerce Web Design