Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Is google promoting PPC?

• 6 posts
    April 5, 2013 6:52 PM EDT

Google is driving small businesses into PPC by all these updates while larger corporates retain the 1st page positions. It seems SEO is now a thing of the past

Small Business Funding Australia

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2013 12:58 AM EDT

As we all know very well, Google captured 80% internet market as its popularity. So for the past 4 years it is focusing on PPC. PPC is one of the great revenue generating Idea.

Thanks 

---
    Seo Training Institute

• 21 posts
    July 19, 2012 2:22 AM EDT

Yes, You right, Indirectly Google attracting business persons for PPC... because SEO is good then PPC for long time..... If every business getting business & traffic from organic search by SEO then they will not go for PPC... and if people will not use PPC more and more then how Google grow revenue...? Google create more and more Competition for organic results. You can many things in organic results like, Sponsored Link, Organic Results, Google news, Images, Video, Keyword term Suggestions, Brand, and Store....if search for single product you will get all this stuff for single results.. now its make more competition for website...even because of this now website CTR going down even they ranked on 1-3 position...

---
    IT Staffing Services for Small Business & Large Enterprises

• 6 posts
    June 24, 2013 1:32 AM EDT

Google has been innovating since long time to make the user experience better and to get over with the existing search competiton with other search engines. Making a user reach a page which would provide him a result as desired by him is the sole aim of Google updates. However PPC is the major revenue generator for Google. It's an eminent tool for the business to advertise about there services. 

---
    Asset management Building management system

• 13 posts
    June 23, 2013 7:54 PM EDT

Yes. PPC is a great way to advertise and promote about your business.

---
    Local Search Marketing

• 7 posts
    June 18, 2013 9:33 AM EDT

I've heard alot of small business owners speculate that Google is making it more and more difficult to survive online without PPC. While I do like PPC, I also understand this point of view.

---
    Custom Envelope Printing Promotional Products & Custom gifts

• 7 posts
    June 18, 2013 3:09 AM EDT

google is the best place where every confusion change in solution. SEO is the right place for business

• 20 posts
    July 18, 2012 1:55 AM EDT

From last 2 years, google has made lots of changes in the ranking algorithm.  Now lots of business professional has turned from SEO to PPC. Google always try to return the most relevant results for every search. But still sometime we are not getting relevant information from natural search as we are looking for and click the PPC links in google search. I think, google are promoting PPC and want to die SEO. What do you say?

---
    Web Development Website Designers Ecommerce Web Design

• 7 posts
    April 7, 2013 9:35 AM EDT

Google main purpose is to energize small businessman through PPC. They prefer SEO for huge business promotion so may the small company can meet the today' business conditions.

Custom Stickers Printing

---
    Business Cards Printing Custom Stickers Printing

• 6 posts
    June 20, 2013 11:30 PM EDT

Google is producing businesses into PPC by all these up-dates while larger corporates sustains the 1st web page tasks. It seems SEO is now a topic that is more wider and broad as compared to the other fields.

• 6 posts
    June 19, 2013 6:45 AM EDT

Google's market share is about 67% in US. They are still too big. If they are trying to drive small businesses to PPC, I guess the PPC price will go up.

I hope other companies can get more market share in the future.

CY

---
    Easy and Affordable Payroll Tax Solution for Small Businesses
    www.halfpricesoft.com