Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Is email marketing a thing for sales?

• 17 posts
    October 29, 2012 1:10 AM EDT

Email marketing can still be a good marketing tool for you. And yes, other social media marketing options like linkdin, facebook & twitter can help your presence be known.

But don't forget that the old Mail campaign can work too.

It really depends on the target market you have and the personality of businesses you intend to do business with.

• 14 posts
    March 6, 2013 5:34 PM EST

I think that E-mail marketing is one of the best ways to do marketing and to increase the sales. As we can reach directly to the customers through E-mails, the customers get attracted and show interest in our services immediately and we can get good business growth.  It needs less effort and provide more benefits.

• 24 posts
    October 8, 2012 8:30 PM EDT

In fact ! it is really a splendid idea for increasing your sale. I think that other social marketing can also prove to be good for your business, like facebook, twitter, linkdin, etc. You can also direct marketing through these useful social media websites.

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 3 posts
    February 22, 2013 7:31 AM EST

Email selling is definitely an aspect of sales.  A fair size portion of my week involves creating, editing, and coaching people regarding sales letters. Persuasive writing, curiosity building, and customer engagement are all sales related in my opinion. 

- Les

---
    @LesMagyar

• 1 posts
    November 28, 2012 6:40 PM EST

It's not the tools, but how you use it. In my opinion, email marketing is really great for sales, but not on its own. It's more of an integrated marketing strategy where you should use not only email, but also mix in a bit of traditional media as well as modern social media. Here's an article on email marketing for additional tips. http://www.sbtelegram.com/2012/10/25/the-pitfalls-of-email-marketing-and-how-to-do-it-right/

• 5 posts
    October 31, 2012 10:03 AM EDT

I agree @andyredsox,@janie_bill. I have an e-book(shameless plug), that will discuss and outline techniques that I hope will help alot of companies(startups) and marketers get there information out there that to multiple markets in different languages. I have an e-book like what I described posted on my blog. If anyone is interested head over to my blog to download a free trial.

---
    Mike Evans Website 1:www.FinancialProfitude.blogspot.com Email:mike.businessfinancestore1@gmail.com Fax:206-338-7142

• 37 posts
    February 15, 2013 10:49 PM EST

hello,

yes email marketing is useful for sales very little but you can get the regular visit...

Thanxs

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 3 posts
    February 1, 2013 7:09 PM EST

Internet marketing is very deeply related to sales. As the marketing process is done requirements of the people start coming on the internet itself. There are several options available where one could earn while promoting the product that is generally done with the help of offers on introducing new products

---
    Vimax Uk

• 59 posts
    October 16, 2012 11:33 PM EDT

Internet marketing is very deeply related to sales. As the marketing process is done requirements of the people start coming on the internet itself. There are several options available where one could earn while promoting the product that is generally done with the help of offers on introducing new products.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps

• August 28, 2012 7:13 PM EDT

Before yesterday, I believed that email marketing is a marketing method. you know, a strategy for the whole market, used by the marketing dept. as a way to keep and open the market. However, yesterday when I was wandering around on the net I ran into this post: http://socialmediatoday.com/toddschnick1/728531/ben-settle-email-marketing-strategy-sales-reps#comment-66141

It made me start thinking about whether email marketing is for the large pic only or there is actually some other ways to make it work, such as with sales reps. 

What do you think?