Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Wasantha Weerasekera: help me regarding website

• 1 posts
    March 25, 2013 4:24 PM EDT

Hello Wasantha, congratulations on your successful business and taking it to the next level. With today's online business, I believe having a website is the best way to get more business. It is a way to get more people to view your product over the web instead of going directly to your storefront. 

I am a website designer and I can build your website at your disposal. You can view my past projects at www.tommyla.com 

If your interested, please feel free to contact me anytime and we can speak further about your project.

Thanks

Tommy 

• 1 posts
    March 21, 2013 4:14 AM EDT

Hello Wasantha,

I hope you're well. I would suggest that having an online presence in today's world is probably increasingly a necessity. Each day that passes more and more people leave the high street to search for goods online, if you're not there, you're not on the 21st century high street.

We offer free quotes on web designs that are professionally designed, cross browser compatible, SEO friendly and include social sharing.

Visit:

www.pixelwoo.com 

Good luck with your project! 

• 31 posts
    June 11, 2013 8:22 PM EDT

Hello Sir,

With the Custom Pages, I can develop new website for you, even it can be online jewellery shopping tool for your customers. Thanks.

Have a Look for Cheap & Best Web Development & regards services.

http://thishdreamz.com/

• March 18, 2013 7:50 PM EDT

I am Wasantha Weerasekera. I am a professional jeweler. I have a small jewellery business and I want to increase the level of my business so I have planned to launch a website. Please suggest me whether launching a website will be helpful for me or not.

Thanks

Wasantha Weerasekera

• April 1, 2013 9:54 PM EDT

Sorry for delaying. I say thanks to all for their kind reply.

Wasantha Weerasekera.