Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Need a business idea

• 49 posts
    July 25, 2013 6:58 PM EDT

Hey vince, read your message above & came to a conclusion that you are looking for a business where you can earn well & relax a bit too. For which i can suggest you a kind a work which will not only interest you, but rather will give you a opportunity to earn good. Why don't you try your hands in transcription based job, which is doing a exception business all the world with good pay while sitting at home. Good motivational level is required along with interfacing with public, for more this type of business kind visit on http://www.gmrtranscription.com & if you are looking forward to learn more business opportunities visit us Faaastcash website.

• 2 posts
    September 23, 2013 5:24 AM EDT

Brand Development, contact 633 Marketing

www.633marketing.com

Facebook: 633 Marketing

Twitter: 633Marketing

Instagram: 633Marketing

Brand Development Packages start at $850

(Logo, Website, Business Cards, Flyer & Social Media)

• 6 posts
    September 22, 2013 8:33 PM EDT

Starting a new venture is really a huge endeavour.In  order to start or obtain to small business ,its really essential to have business plans or ideas.It clarify almost all doubts & queries.Every business owner should include Fully description of your company and product or services.

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2013 1:17 PM EDT

Dear Forum members,

I want to set up a business, and I’m looking for suggestions as to what. 

Can you help me with ideas? 

What interests me is not so much what the business is doing, as motivating and rewarding the employees. This I will where I think the business will excel. So I’m not so much interested in the originality of the idea – it’s more about doing something better than the competition.

I would like the business should have the following attributes:

-- Able to get up to 6 employees, including me, within 6-12 months;

-- Benefits from good motivation and co-operation between staff;

-- More labour intensive than capital intensive;

-- Has some interface with the public. 

Thank you! 

Vince