Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Would this help you with your video marketing?

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2013 7:05 AM EST

Hey there Vesone,

I think that the topic warrants some helpful tutorials. I just don't know how it could cover the vast array of products available, as they each have their own unique features. There is a list of free Photo Editing, GIF and Video editors at that link. Perhaps you could incorporate those free software tools into your tutorials since everyone loves a good freebie.

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2013 6:53 PM EST

You want to make sure that when you use video in your marketing campaigns that the video is of a high quality. First time producers generally have quality issues with bad audio, shaky cameras, or not enough light on the shot. If you focus on those areas, you will generally produce a video that is “good enough,” and you just simply can’t focus enough on quality.

I agree with your opinion. You have to more focus on the thing that you want to deliver. 

Give costumer a clear video with description that help you a lot to get good business. Now a day Video marketing is really useful for getting good traffic .

---
    Get Quality Zend Framework development at Indianic

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2013 4:15 AM EST

You want to make sure that when you use video in your marketing campaigns that the video is of a high quality. First time producers generally have quality issues with bad audio, shaky cameras, or not enough light on the shot. If you focus on those areas, you will generally produce a video that is “good enough,” and you just simply can’t focus enough on quality.

-------------------------

Android Application Development

I agree with this post or view.

---
    Online Tech Support Services at Mytechbay

• 6 posts
    January 25, 2013 2:24 AM EST

Hey all, 

I have a quick question, and just as a preface I'm doing some research as to what would work for helping fellow entrepreneurs with making video less of a pain in the cheeks. 

So here it goes, I've noticed (like most people) that video marketing is huge right now and I've seen a particular segment of video marketing take off with DSLR high def cameras. 

I've been asked and noticed that other people that use these cameras have been asked how they create their polished videos in-house. 

Here's my question when it comes to the editing of the videos and actually adding the polish to make them engaging and presentable would it be helpful to learn how to do that more efficiently? 

For example, adding music to videos, creating an intro, cutting out all the fluff from the video, adding your logo, etc. 

Would learning that be of value, to make life easier when you're creating high-def videos and optimize your workflow? 

Now I know there are going to be people who outsource this to someone else and I understand and respect that but if you're not one of them and you do your own video would it help to learn how to do it in a few creative ways, without having to become a professional editor? 

I appreciate any feedback or experiences you have to share. 

Thanks,

Vesone