I’m finishing up a business communications class right now and I’m writing a paper on startups and speed bumps. I have some experience in this but it would be great to have some input from people that have also seen the good and bad of entrepreneurship. Would you be willing to answer the six questions below? Keep in mind that I may use your answers in my research paper.
Failures in Business
1. What type of business(es) have you been a part of starting?
2. How do you personally gauge success vs. failure in a startup?
3. What was the biggest blow to your morale in the process of starting a business?
4. What do you consider the biggest mistake you have made in starting a business?
5. It is sometimes said that 9 out of 10 startups fail. Based on experience, do you agree with this?
6. Have you heard of the JOBS Act?
© 2013 StartupNation Media Group , INC
All Rights Reserved.