Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Starting A Business

• 107 posts
    August 28, 2012 8:21 AM EDT

Having a web store or blog shop should be the most suitable. It will help keep your start up cost low.

---
    Seo Consultant | Rattan | Microsoft Dynamics Nav | Autism Singapore | Industrial For Rent | Business Park | Gallbladder Surgery Singapore

• 12 posts
    December 16, 2012 7:11 PM EST

We all know that to start up a new business, we need money and its not that easy get our business financed for start up. However, there are several firms, which are offering fundings so that people can start their new business or can provide funding to their existing ones. Here is one link of such company: http://allianceonellc.com/.

I will share this link to my colleague who want to start a new business and he was getting frustrate .Thanks for sharing a good link.

• 50 posts
    June 7, 2013 9:00 PM EDT

Planning is the key factor for starting up a new business and to make sure of its continuous growth. Other than planning, what really matters to keep running business successfully is to have a good amount of finance to meet any kind of situations in business.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 50 posts
    November 8, 2012 12:02 AM EST

We all know that to start up a new business, we need money and its not that easy get our business financed for start up. However, there are several firms, which are offering fundings so that people can start their new business or can provide funding to their existing ones. Here is one link of such company: http://allianceonellc.com/.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 7 posts
    November 26, 2012 11:12 PM EST

I am also planning to start a new start-up and this is related to vending machines.

What strategy I should follow? Any suggestions ??? 

---
    Tool Tracking Software

• 37 posts
    September 22, 2012 12:22 AM EDT

One needs money to make money. Finance is the lifeline of business. A business firm requires finance to commence its operations, to continue its operations and for its expansion and growth. There must be continuous flow of funds in and out of business.

binary options trading

• 2 posts
    November 12, 2012 11:19 PM EST

Dear Sir/Ma,

We will be glad to be your financier.

Please contact us at your convenience to have us review your business proposal.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

Emmanuel

• 2 posts
    December 18, 2012 9:10 PM EST

Economic planning is main step before starting any business. If you have money power backup you can do it.

---
    Asset Based Lending

• 6 posts
    September 20, 2013 8:29 PM EDT

Having own business is everyone's dream.For starting any business,you have to set business plans.One thing more "Capital".That is more required term for starting a small business.No one has enough funds to start up business.In that case business loans is the right choice for them.

• 7 posts
    July 28, 2013 11:00 PM EDT

Contact us on larry.lendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk for more information on our loan which we are giving out at low interest rate if 5%.

• 7 posts
    July 28, 2013 11:01 PM EDT

Contact us on larry.lendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk for more information on our loan which we are giving out at low interest rate if 5%.

• 1 posts
    July 26, 2013 12:22 AM EDT

We would recommend to start small => search for lean startup ;)

---
    Business Angels and Venture Capital Company from Austria, Vienna

• 6 posts
    July 23, 2013 3:00 AM EDT

I agree with the the author planning is the main factor to make business successful.

---
    [url=http://www.bigrock.in/]http://www.bigrock.in/[/url]

• 8 posts
    December 17, 2012 1:08 AM EST

I am also planning to start a new start-up and this is related to vending machines.

What strategy I should follow? Any suggestions ??? 

-------------------------
    Tool Tracking Software

Before starting a new business, Keep attention some point and tips so I am mentioing below :

• What is your Business Plan
    • Try to Join Online Social Communities
    • CrowdFunding

---
    IRS cost segregation Companies Analysis & Services | EPAct IRS IRC Section 179D Tax Deductions | Research and Development (R&D ) Tax Credits

• 2 posts
    December 1, 2012 4:02 AM EST

You can open your own dollar store, party store, teen store for much less than that.  I am the creative director for a company that develops independent businesses for people and we develop about 250 stores every year for our clients all over the world.  Store owners pay one price and get the keys and they are in business - that simple.  Additionally we train them, their employees, managers and for the life of their business.  We offer almost all the same support that a franchise does but for no additional cost.  So it doesn't make sense to go franchise.

Check out this interview with the owner of Cool Kat Party Supplies in Spring Texas.  I had a great time there doing this interview and his new independent party store is BEAUTIFUL.  Additionally, he is planning on opening up more locations and franchising his own brand - now that is better than buying a franchise right?  Anyway, this is a good video if you want to hear it from him and see how his store turned out.

http://youtu.be/3rz1ZCm5Gbo

We do many different concepts as well.  Dollar Stores, Party Stores, Mail Box Stores, Teen Stores, Clothing Stores, Fitness Centers, Yogurt Shops, Dollar Plus stores and even Big Box 20,000 square foot stores that are independently owned.  Check out www.discountretailstoreservices.com and see for yourself, but before you go franchise think independent!

• 59 posts
    December 20, 2012 4:26 PM EST

The thought in this post is very proper and can be successfully implemented with certain guided responses. Regarding family's thoughts of taking it as a low business then you have to make them understand how these small ventures grow into opening series of stores. Buying an existing store would be beneficial as investing a little more is good rather than getting involved in government matters of getting an approval.

Regarding the funding issue, you can have investors available to provide you capital for running the store and then with running business you can repay them from the profit earned that too for just a certain time period. Simultaneously running a web store is also a good idea as stated in relies above as it does not require large amount of funding.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps

• 1 posts
    August 28, 2012 7:14 AM EDT

I'm interested in opening a small shop to sell directly to consumers.  This type of business is extremely common in Peru.  Most people do not shop at supermarkets for several reasons.  First of all, supermarkets are generally more expensive than local shops.  Second, people don't have cars and so getting the goods from the supermarket to their doorstep is challenging.  Finally, Peruvians generally don't plan ahead well and several trips to "la bodega" (the small store) per day are common.

On my street alone there are already three bodegas, and my wife and I buy from all three of them.  In my opinion, they are very unprofessionally run.  It is not uncommon to go to the bodega to find the gate closed and the store unmanned.  The proprietor has simply gone in the back to do something else (kitchen, television, toilet, whatever) and if repeated pounding on the gate doesn't bring him back, you wander off to one of the other bodegas in the area.  Additionally many times when buying products you will find that the stores are completely out of stock - and not on uncommon items.  The same yogurt I bought there yesterday and the day before has run out because they didn't realize they were running low and didn't reorder.

The prices you pay for the product varies based on who's minding the store.  If it's mom, the yogurt is S/ 4.20 but with dad it's S/ 4.00 and if it's daughter she stares at the yogurt blankly and bellows out "How much is the yogurt again?!"  If no one answers her, you can tell her any price you want and she'll sell you the product at that price.  The bodegas have no set opening or closing time.  If you figure out that you need something urgently at 10:00 at night, you have no idea which bodega will be open.  They might all be closed or all open.

I figure there is opportunity there if someone chooses to be professional, organized, and follow good business practices.  I used to work for Burbank Aircraft Supply in Los Angeles County in the JIT inventory management area, so I know how to calculate average weekly consumption, lead times, and economic reorder quantities as well as how to divide inventory into A, B, C, D, and X based on their economic viability.  My plan is to start a bodega on a 7-11 concept (open at 7, close at 11).

In my opinion, the best time to start is in the summer.  This is the slower part of the year and it's the time when many shopkeepers throw in the towel and surrender their leases or just sell the business.  People do not generally buy as much during this season due to the heat and are more focused on buying beverages and a type of fruitcake called "Panetón" that is in big demand around Christmas (which is in the middle of summer, here).  The advantage is that you can start with a smaller product line and still keep customers happy.  I figure the two most popular beers (Cristal and Pilsen), the two most popular soft drinks (Coca-Cola and Inca Kola), and the two most popular fruitcakes (a name-brand one like D'Onofrio plus a no-name one that can be bought from one of the local bakeries) and play it by ear from there to expand into the Pepsi or Backus line of drinks and/or start stocking things that our family buys (the type of noodles we buy, yogurt, diapers, etc.).

There are three main challenges that I face in starting this business.  The main challenge is my wife:  She's very opposed to the idea.  She considers running a store to be a very low-class activity and doubts that anyone could be successful at it.  The second challenge is the paperwork and bureaucracy involved in getting municipal authorization to run a store.  That could easily be overcome by simply buying a store that already has its paperwork in order (I have one in mind in a neighborhood close to my house).  The final challenge is capital.  If I buy an existing business, it will be expensive and will probably come with inventory I don't want or need.  If I don't buy an existing business, I'll still have to pay three months' worth of rent, whatever else may be necessary to get the paperwork in order (let's call it expediting fees, as "bribes" sounds so 3rd world), and then paying local distributors to fill the store with inventory.

Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

• 19 posts
    December 2, 2013 4:54 AM EST

Hi, You have made a Great decision! According to Forbes Magazine, operating a vending route is one of the easiest businesses to start.

Before setting up your vending machines, determine the cost of business and analyze the location. Some things to consider:

1. Find a reputable supplier of commercial quality vending machines

2. Determine your cost of business by adding together all the overhead costs, including the cost of the vending equipment, vending supplies, etc.

3. Target Your Customers

4. Start Small

• 12 posts
    January 2, 2014 2:15 AM EST

Staring own venture is really a big deal for everyone.Every business small or big faces the need of financial assistance for Start-up, growth, expansion of their business.There are various sources of financial assistance for small business owners like Loans, grants, merchant advances, angels, friends and family etc.Grow your business with the help of  newage businessloans