Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Best and Cheap web hosting site?

• 68 posts
    June 18, 2006 1:38 AM EDT
    You asked for Best and Cheapest ... however, I don`t know whether I understand .... maybe all the advertising on the net gives people the impression that they can have their cake and eat-it too! An important thing to remember is that you can swing into another vendor if  your find that the current agreement doesn`t work. If you are building a site that requires more than the basics, you might want to take sometime to evaluate all vendors from the start. Could be a little tough swinging your Homepage over to another service down the road.

---
    I am no longer posting on this forum. A fellow citizen here suggested that I should Think before I add commitary to my postings. I thought he was wrong, but I am mistaked(not everyone digs Mr.Wicks) E

• 51 posts
    March 18, 2013 12:02 AM EDT

Clinton Grove Cemetery - 156 Years of Excellence

• 86 posts
    January 3, 2012 6:54 AM EST

I use bluehost.com.  They have 24/7 support and I have been thrilled them so far!  I got my only support ticket answered within minutes at 11pm one night. 

~Kim

I will absolutely agree with Kim.  

Bluehost has been the best and most reliable hosting service that I've used. I actually used to work for a company that hosted websites for  $35-90 per month... Definitely not even comparable.

Anyway, Bluehost is like $75 for the year and their customer support is amazing. They have $10 domain registries and you can install  wordpress (I recommend) in one click.

Cheers!

---
    If you feel out of control, confused, bored or stuck in your business, go to www.millionairementorsaccess.com to claim your free gift!

• 6 posts
    July 17, 2011 8:45 AM EDT

The best is not always the cheapest. However, there are many good hosting companies out there as mentioned by others. But the service is the thing you should be looking at. Make sure the one you choose does not outsource their support and service to other countries. Based on my experience, those companies that use outsourcing don't provide that good support.

---
    Best Car Insurance Best Car Insurance Rates

• 22 posts
    June 28, 2013 10:35 PM EDT

@Eric Robinson,

I suggest that there are providers who facilitate secured web hosting at low cost.One such host is

http://www.9cubehosting.com wherein they provide the quality hosting at low cost accompanied with beneficial freebies.

• 2 posts
    March 17, 2013 9:19 PM EDT

According in to me HostingRaja  is the Cheapest and Best web Hosting company in India.You can get a Hosting just for Rs 99/- per month and along with it, you will get a .in free domain name. I would suggest you this is the right place to get a hosting at cheapest in India.

---
    reseller hosting | windows hosting | web hosting india

• 18 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:34 PM EST

Web Hosting Choice is a free research guide to help users choose the right web host for their personal or business website. Our focus is on providing a simple, easy to follow site to help users choose the best web hosting plan most suitable for a small site or for a large e-commerce website.

The web hosting sites, which were rated highest in the industry, are listed below and are rated based on affordability, reliability, uptime and tech support.

---
    Accredited Online Mba | Best Online Mba

• 12 posts
    September 30, 2012 7:57 PM EDT

If you care about your website, run VERY, VERY far away from GoDaddy! The low prices don't make up for the fact that their servers are so overloaded it's not funny. Their own website is slower than a snail. What serious company doesn't offer chat support? Any change you make takes their servers 24-48 hours to make per their own notices. They nickel and dime you for things other hosts offer free.

I prefer Host Gator. They are proactive with their security (unlike GoDaddy) and their support will usually help you with your site, even if it's not a hosting issue.

I also offer my own hosting at very affordable rates, but this isn't a shameless plug, so message me if you're interested in the info.

• 29 posts
    June 3, 2011 6:18 PM EDT

hi i hosted my site here tucktail

here they provide free hosting service for each paid domain that we buy from them they also render paid hosting service which provides us many offers like free setup,software,storage and bandwidth they also render many services like domain registration,domain transfer etc .i think you are beginner in hosting this site helps you a lot and provide you a best and reliable service.

• 6 posts
    June 13, 2006 2:59 PM EDT

I am new to startupnation and this is my first post.  I have a computer consulting business I just started and I do not have a website up yet.  What are the best hosting sites and the cheapest?  I only have a few customers and I am still in the infant stages.

Thanks!

• 6 posts
    June 13, 2006 4:12 PM EDT
    Did you design this yourself?  Very nice site.
    • 6 posts
    June 14, 2006 1:56 PM EDT
    Well my site will basically list all of my companies services, give out contact information, list community tech news and just plain give me more exposure and advertisement.  I will not be doing any sales online, just promoting my business and skills.
    • 6 posts
    June 16, 2006 4:15 PM EDT
    From another networking site maybe.
    • 6 posts
    June 19, 2006 2:31 PM EDT
    Thanks I think I will try ASO.
    • 2 posts
    November 2, 2012 1:08 AM EDT

q dqwdwq dq

• 621 posts
    June 14, 2006 6:12 AM EDT
    In my opinion there are several great hosting companies out there. As you can see, some have been listed. I think you need to identify more clearly, your requirements. Is this an ecommerce site, or more like a static, online brochure. This will make a BIG difference in price and required expertise. In my experience, static sites can be set up and maintained for less than $100 a month. Ecommerce sites (secure transactions and all that) can range from $50-1000 a month depending on complexity. I am sure there are more professionals of this nature in the SUN community. If you post more details, I am sure they will chime in. :)

---
    Vincent Wilcox (a.k.a. KRAKR)
    Drummer
    My band: Letters Make Words

• 621 posts
    June 14, 2006 2:11 PM EDT
    Nealiv,
    I think you will find your way through this pretty quickly. Design fees are going to range; depending on specific design features and amount of content. Your hosting shouldn`t cost more than $25 a month. And you might be able to beat that deal. Check other designers previous projects and do your best to weed out the pretenders. If you want to spend a little time learning, a web presence as you are talking is easy to achieve. Just get a reputable "what you see is what you get" type HTML editor. Your virtual host will explain how to upload the files.

If you don`t have time, there are plenty of people here to offer thier hand. If you find no freebee guys out there to design it, I could give you a quote after knowing more about the project details. But really, my web design days are not current enough to add certain bells and whistles. You can contact me privately about that...

Anyone need portfolio work?

---
    Vincent Wilcox (a.k.a. KRAKR)
    Drummer
    My band: Letters Make Words

• 6 posts
    January 6, 2012 3:00 AM EST

Hi All,

My name is Kieran Fox and I am a manager at www.startuppackages.co.uk and due to the current economic situation we have developed a new business starter pack.

Without making it too much of a sales pitch we provide start up businesses with a logo design, 5 page website ( includes 1 year hosting)  Business card, letterhead and comp slips designed and printed for just £549 + VAT.

I have a question also, I would like to know if there is anything else that new and start up business seek to buy but are being “priced out” of purchasing? Perhaps I can help?

Please contact me at info@startuppackages.co.uk

Thanks Kieran.

• 49 posts
    June 21, 2011 5:38 AM EDT

I am using godaddy but I think HostGator is cheaper.

---
    silicone bracelets | silicone wristbands | rubber bracelets | lapel pins | wristbands

• 10 posts
    September 28, 2012 11:02 PM EDT

Hi, 

The comparison will help you in choosing the right best and Cheap host. Well, I trust HostingRaja.in and SriganeshHosting.in. They provide Comparatively cheap and best web hosting servers all over India. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. 

And the uptime has been perfect! 

---
    HostingRaja - A Leading Web Hosting Company in India
    Hosting, Hosting a Website, Make any Site

• 6 posts
    July 28, 2014 2:45 AM EDT
    I know a company which offers best web hosting services at very affordable price with 100% satisfaction guarantee. They also provide VPS hosting, dedicated server hosting and cloud hosting services in all the major countries.

For more information about these services, you can check it now http://www.go4hosting.in/services/web-hosting
    This post was edited by rachitgupta040 at July 28, 2014 2:49 AM EDT
    • 2 posts
    July 28, 2014 5:03 AM EDT
    I found Dialwebhosting is better because it provides best and cheap web hosting services at affordable rates. They offer different types of web hosting services like shared hosting, vps hosting, dedicated hosting and reseller hosting.
    http://www.dialwebhosting.com/
    • 2 posts
    July 28, 2014 9:43 AM EDT
    There are many type of web hosting services are available in market to host your website. But before taking web hosting services for your website you should must be understand that what kinds of you need for your website. Which kinds of servers your business need, it depends on your budget, you’re offering services etc.
    I am using http://computehost.com services they provide cheap and best hosting services with excellent 24*7 technical supports