Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

I need a Logo Design!

• 1 posts
    March 21, 2012 8:23 AM EDT

I have tried www.jademagnet.com and found them great both on design quality and options generated

• 376 posts
    August 1, 2008 6:01 PM EDT
    Hello WTucker26! 

---
    Leslie
    Founder and President
    Charmed Life Products LLC
    Grill Charms™… The MUST HAVE grilling accessory that is revolutionizing the American Cook-out AND The perfect gift for any occasion!
    Grill Charms

• August 3, 2008 4:30 AM EDT
    HI,
    I have a small home office specializing in corporate identities and logo design. My fees are very reaasonable, usually under $100 with two revisions for a basic design. You own the copyrights to all work as soon as you pay the fees. If I may be of assistance, please contact me. I`d like to help.
  • August 5, 2008 6:09 PM EDT
    If you look under the copyright laws, anytime a designer or writer work on a "work for hire" premise and are paid, they agree to turn over all rights to the work unless otherwise specified. Check out the copyright laws at the library of congress. I typically ask to reserve the right to show examples of a customers work in my portfolio and ask for permission if I plan to enter it in any competition. However, not everyone works the same way I do and you should always ask lots of questions, get it in writing and if you still do not understand parts of the contract, hire competent legal help.
    • 9 posts
    January 5, 2013 9:28 AM EST

Visit logodesigngear.com Custom logo design service at affordable logo design price. Get your logo design at $19.

• 9 posts
    June 9, 2012 10:56 AM EDT

Try logodesigngear.com Custom logo design service at affordable logo design price. Get your logo design at $19.

• 1 posts
    July 27, 2012 1:25 AM EDT

I`m wondering, if you know who made this logo, why don`t you just ask him to remove black from the background?
    I believe it would be the easiest way possible.

Logo Design Company Logo Designers Sydney

• 4 posts
    September 8, 2008 4:13 PM EDT
    If you`re on a budget try finding a graphic designer on craigslist...Agency art direction is $$$

---
    Mark Styrczula
    Creative Director
    ALSTONDESIGN Chicago Flash & Website design

• 25 posts
    May 29, 2011 8:28 AM EDT

Try to search on Google. And you will come up with more idea! :D

---
    SEO Since 1994

SEO Sonsultant Free SEO advice blog

Follow me on twitter and say hi

• 10 posts
    October 16, 2008 12:48 PM EDT
    I tried the HP owned logo company.  It resulted in less than stellar results.  The designs got worse at each revision.  Basically don`t be nice, if you don`t like anything at the first set-WALK AWAY.  The design revisions for me got worse and worse.  Also keep in mind the pay scale for these independant freelancers, some start at $25 bucks to design your logo.  How much time is that person really going to invest for $25 dollars?  Some are trying to earn beer and food money while at college, and they go online and see what looks simple than throw something out and hope it sticks. 

Researching prior to going with any online company is key. 
    • 2 posts
    October 4, 2013 1:08 AM EDT

I'm sure this will be interesting for you http://mix-marketing.net

• 2 posts
    August 13, 2008 4:43 PM EDT
    Hi,

Check out our portfolio at www.omgnational.com click on the portfolio at the top and then logo design. We do great custom work...

Jesse
    800.789.4619 x 104
    • 5 posts
    September 2, 2012 12:24 PM EDT

I've used Crowdspring and Freelancer.com before but they are pretty cut-throat.

They had people uploading clip art and copyrighted logos which were hard to spot, plus the fact that once someone comes up with a good idea it gets cloned by everyone else and you end up with 100 slighly different logos.

I will pay special mention to this one site I've used. I've only had the chance to work with him twice but each time his designs have blown me away. It's a one-on-one design process too (which is needed if you dont want a million people asking you different questions)

Anyway i think its www.educated-design.com

Hope that helps ^-^

• October 3, 2013 6:20 PM EDT

Hello! When deciding to create a logo make sure that the person or service you are going to is professional and has experience. it wouldnt hurt to ask them for some samples of their designs as well. There are a few logo designing company that I have heard are really good. the url is: http;//logodesignpros/customlogo/

I have heard they are professionals and are really good at what they do. Hope this helps :)

• 10 posts
    March 23, 2012 2:01 AM EDT

Hi,

Check out our portfolio at www.omgnational.com click on the portfolio at the top and then logo design. We do great custom work...

Jesse
    800.789.4619 x 104

Wow! these are really nice and amazing.
    Thanks for the sharing.

• 38 posts
    January 29, 2013 9:02 PM EST

I think, you can try to find your local specialized graphics designer. That's a  best way to make a logo design for your business Otherwise you can search on Google, there you will get some ideas

---
    Market Research | Market Report | Industry Analysis

• 86 posts
    • 1 posts
    March 28, 2010 1:50 PM EDT

Untitled Document

Im very happy with http://affordablelogodesign.us/

and its exmtremly cheap with awesome support...

• 5 posts
    July 20, 2012 4:15 AM EDT

This is a free Do It Yourself logo design tool. They are free and although, it's not entirely custom you can really tweak it to your liking.

• 621 posts
    August 2, 2008 3:45 PM EDT
    Hi Leslie.. How are you??

Logocares is fine, Steve here at Startupnation (campsteve), logoloft.. local graphic designers. Try and get unlimited revisions. And make certain you own all the copyrights to the logo.

Erin

---
    Our Goal Is Your Success!
    Founder Girls with Goals

• 621 posts
    October 19, 2008 12:10 PM EDT
    Steve is great..he is such a neat creator. I am glad that you went with him.

---
    Our Goal Is Your Success!
    Founder Girls with Goals

• 10 posts
    September 16, 2008 1:32 PM EDT
    Great!

Happy logo-ing!

Hope the input helped.

---
    Thank you,
    Tina Moore
    Owner
    PrimoSites.com Web Developers
    "We make having a great website easy!"

• 19 posts
    August 1, 2008 9:48 AM EDT
       Does anyone want to recommend a particular logo design site that they have had success with? I am ready to invest in a logo. Or is there anyone here who might be interested?
    • 19 posts
    August 5, 2008 2:41 PM EDT
    I liked LogoWorks a lot.  Also looked at LogoLoft, they seem almost identical.  How do you know for sure that you will own everything associated with the design? 
    • 19 posts
    August 7, 2008 7:29 AM EDT
    That was a great article and extremely informative.  Doesn`t do much for these online designers (haha)   I don`t have a huge budget so I don`t think I have many options.  I will do some more research and make a decision b/c I am ready to move forward.  Thanks for everyone`s feedback.