Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Help me in finding name for my new pizza business

• 4 posts
    December 2, 2007 7:01 AM EST
    Pizza Mi
    • 3 posts
    September 26, 2011 4:44 AM EDT

o pizza

[url=http://http://bestpriceindia.co.in/]Mobiles price in India[/url]

• 3 posts
    September 4, 2007 12:14 PM EDT
    I always thought Pizza2.go  might be catchy...it says what you sell and how you sell it plus it ties in a bit with the whole internet idea of speed and availability.
    • 1 posts
    September 4, 2007 4:03 PM EDT
    Leaning Tower Of Pizzaz
    • 1 posts
    September 4, 2007 5:33 PM EDT
     Hi, Kashi, best of luck to you with your new business! I notice that except for "Hot Slice", none of the names make one think of Pizza. You, of course, would know better than I would what people in your country will associate with pizza, so I can only suggest American names. Like "Pepperoni Palace", or "Slice of Life", Slice of Heaven". Of the ones you mention, I would definitely go with "Hot Slice". Liz
    • 28 posts
    September 11, 2007 11:46 PM EDT
    Kashif`s Pizza!

simple and to the point.  Its your pizza!  Well, if Kashif is not too common a name in Pakistan of course!  

• 4 posts
    October 14, 2007 11:04 AM EDT
    Hot Piece -- sounds like a prostitute

For marketing purposes, you`ll probably get the most traction from this one...obviously don`t include the part about sounding like a prostitute.
    • 4 posts
    August 20, 2009 9:18 AM EDT

Keep it simple Kashi, since it is Pizza, obviously have that in the name.  Since it is a Pakistani take on Pizza, how about...Pakistani Pizza.    That way you get the faithful's and the lookie lou's wanting to see what is different.  This should work regardless of your location.

• 1 posts
    September 4, 2007 12:01 PM EDT

Greetings,

My suggestions is to keep is simple -- like:

Slice -- Pizza by the Pie or Slice.........

or

Roadside Pizza and Grill

PizzaMia

If you sell Pasta dishes too -- maybe Pastabilities

Hope these help -- Great Success to you!!

Jan

• September 4, 2007 12:26 PM EDT
    How about
    "Slice & Dice Pizza" or "Red Lips - Pizza delivery" or "Red Mustache Pizzeria?"

K<o>

---
    Busy, providing tech support to non technical users of OpenOffice.org

OpenOffice is a free office productivity suite.

• 4 posts
    September 1, 2007 11:52 PM EDT
    Hot-a-matic Pizza.
    • 1 posts
    September 27, 2009 6:45 AM EDT

before you name the spot. i would suggest you find something youre going to be known for. have something to call your own.

"Beasties"

Its a catchy name. You hear the word beast and it makes you think of some thing big and monstrous. You could be known for serving HUGE SLICES for cheap prices. A marketing strategy i like to use is to not always tie the name with food. Its branding... people will feel more comfortable with the spot than just a eatery. it could be like a local college hang out. like "hey, buddy! i'll meet u at Beasties."

but of course on the sign or window it will always say the service or food you provide under the name. like Beasties... pizza by the HUGE slice ;)

"Green Pizza"

The color green is commonly understood as the healthy conscious color. I would use this name. Do  a modern take on the traditional classic pizza. there are a lot of health freaks out there now. you can be known for offering WHOLE WHEAT pizza dough. Some people are lactose intolerant so offer SOY CHEESE. Offer CHICKEN SAUSAGES for the muslims. I dont know any pizza place that offers chicken sausages. :)

"Brick House"

To have this name you would have to bake your pizza in a traditional BRICK OVEN. People like gimmicky stuff like this and they dont even know it. you have to set your self apart from other pizza place... what makes your pizza place special.

"Pizza Puck"

You can be known for serving these cute little personal size DEEP DISH PIZZA PUCKS. Like a hocky puck but a little bigger, maybe 5 inchs wide. make it affordable like $6.50 and it come with a can soda and a side of ranch or a signature special sauce.

i always prefer 2 syllable names for eateries. i find it catchy. i think its a solid theory. not just for food but any company. subway, pizza hut, net flix, myspace, facebook, redtube, youtube, safeway, etc.

i dont think you can go wrong with any of these names. but if you choose these you have to really follow through and push with your identity, your gimmick, what people are going to know you for. word of mouth is the best marketing/ advertising you can get. so do something unique and special to have people raging about your new pizza place.

DO NOT DO THE NAMES:

PIZZA BOMB

BOMB ASS PIZZA

PIZZA EXPLOSION

No matter how bomb(slang for good) your pizza is, no matter how much your unique flavors and ingredients just burst and explode in peoples mouths like an orgasm. i would advise you do not use those. because you are of middle eastern descent people will get the wrong idea. :)

i hope this reply was helpful

• 1 posts
    September 20, 2011 6:44 PM EDT

Is it italian pizza? If it is, try to use italian names.Good luck

specialty pizza

• 10 posts
    September 8, 2009 1:43 AM EDT

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I will suggest: pizza pick. It is short and catchy. Apart from that the message is loud clear.

• 15 posts
    September 1, 2007 4:15 PM EDT
    Dear respected members
    My name is Kashif & I belong to Pakistan. I want to open a small pizza outlet with take away & free home delivery options.

And i need very cool and attarctive name for my new business. please help me in this regard.

Currently these are the names in my mind. Please add more names in this list;

Hot Bite
    Hot Piece
    Hot Slice
    Hot Shop
    Hot Café
    Hot Oven
    Hot Baker
    Hot Look
    Italian Hot
    Hot Stuff
    Hot Smoked
    Hot Peppers
    Hot & Spicy
    Hot & Cold
    Hot Taste
    Double Hot
    Hot & Hot
    Hot Corner
    Hot Chili

Thanku!
    Kashif
    • 30 posts
    September 6, 2007 7:44 PM EDT

Hello kashi ... well I did not like these of your suggestion...Hot Look ,Italian Hot ,Hot Oven ,Double Hot,Hot & Hot ... I guess it should be something that sounds delicious as Pizza does.... how about Yummy Pizza, Hot & Spicy pizza, chili milli pizza... Delicious Pizza.

---
    www.PurpleTrail.com
    Free Online Invitations & Event Planning Tool