Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

India Emporium - Online Shopping

• 1 posts
    October 11, 2012 12:13 AM EDT

Thats great India.emporium, Shopping for sarees has never been easy as of now. Online marketers has been focusing on selling sarees and salwars due to its ease of shopping from home and various policies like cash back and instant delivery system all allows shopper to get more from them.

Visit http://www.cbazaar.in to more.

• 2 posts
    June 18, 2013 8:54 PM EDT

E-commerce can be thought of as an action wherein the client uses the globally web to buy items or services. In most conditions, the deal may happen on the internet also. Online Shopping locations a large requirement on the use of the globally web. One major task that on the internet buying activities is the security of transactions, since it is necessary for clients to post their financial information on the web too.

---
    Events In Chandigarh | Multiplexes In Chandigarh | Online Shopping

• 2 posts
    September 10, 2011 6:53 AM EDT

Hi John,

Are you based in India, or just targeting Indian merchandise?

I just looked over your website quickly and noticed that it was a little slow loading at about 4.3 secs. Google will tell you that this is slower than about 60% of websites, so it might be something you might want to look at to reduce?

You also seem to target the keyword "online shopping" as your main phrase. However with about 387,000,000 sites in competition you might want to consider another phrase that better describes your content, like "online shopping india" & "india online shopping". This would have far less competition at 46,000,000, and better describes your content, which with a reduced page speed would help you rank higher.

Hope that helps a bit.

• 1 posts
    September 27, 2011 12:35 AM EDT

Really I like to do the online shopping and online shopping is a very famous and popular in the world. According to me, eBay is a one of the best online shopping website.

---
    yard sale

• 1 posts
    November 4, 2012 5:43 PM EST

That's great and thanks for sharing these information about online shopping. We are an India based online shopping providing company we are deals all types of products. You can purchase here, jewelry, home product, bath and beauty products, chocolate, and festival gifts like corporate diwali gifts, diwali sweets, diwali gift hampers, and many more.

• 18 posts
    November 4, 2012 9:55 PM EST

I liked the store front design of your website and the theme color. You did a great thing by implementing Online Support Chat Software. It allows online businesses to strengthen their professional relationship with customers by resolving their questions instantly.

• 1 posts
    July 22, 2013 7:38 PM EDT

Hi the collections are nice,i also want to share one more online saree,salwar shopping site called,chennaistore

wwww.chennaistore.com

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2011 7:21 PM EST

Hey, thanks for the sharing the info guys. I myself believe, people are getting more inclined towards online shopping just because, it is convenient. The latest trendz and collection is easily available online. I myself prefer online shopping in India for all my shopping needs. Happy shopping!!!

• 1 posts
    August 30, 2011 12:28 AM EDT

Hey pals, Howdy guys?

I am here to introduce my new business with all of you. I am starting a online shopping cart entitled as India Emporium. This is the place full of wide range of brands, customer solutions, shipping for delivery. So please check out this and i am waiting for your feedbacks, reviews and critics.

As well as follow me on official pages :

India Emporium Facebook

India Emporium Twitter

• 1 posts
    August 8, 2013 8:43 PM EDT

Online Shopping at best price with great hot deals on sun glasses, handbags, lesigner jewelery,watches.A list of websites for sunglasses shopping online .

• 2 posts
    November 8, 2012 8:04 PM EST

Shop with online merchants that you know and trust. You can find out about a merchant you are not familiar with by visiting its Web site and reading guarantees, warranties and return information.

Look for signs of security on the site. Symbols like an unbroken lock or key, a URL that begins with https:// and the words "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) mean that no one but you and the merchant can view your payment information.

Joomla shopping cart