Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Help me name my business

• 52 posts
    September 2, 2012 9:18 AM EDT

In terms of website branding its always better to consider what our main product will be. If we have the right product to put on our business then next will be is the website to use.

---
    Searching for the most convenient and cost efficient locations for warehousing and third party logistics services in the United States click here!

• 4 posts
    September 1, 2012 2:29 PM EDT

Hi!  Your frustration is a common one from our experience.  Finding the right name is important.  

I've sent two names to you via PM / letter.  Each of the names has its exact match brandable domain name available to register in the dot com extension.  Hopefully one of these names works great for you, but if not feel free to contact us and we'll help.

Best of Luck!

---
    BrandingBeacon.com Creates Bright Shining Brands!

• 1 posts
    August 29, 2012 1:46 PM EDT

I am so stumped trying to name my internet marketing business.  we specialize in SEO but provide Website Design, PPC, Social etc. 

We also only accept 1 client, per industry, per city.  Meaning we don't market for our client's competitors.  That lead us to the name locallyyours but the domain isn't available.

Also like to include either the Local (we provide local internet marketing), Ranking (we focus on getting clients ranked on Page 1 for main keywords).

All the ones we come up with are taken :(

• 10 posts
    March 20, 2014 8:15 PM EDT

goodluck! :)

www.mypartyproduction.com

We produce weddings, parties & events in the following areas: Agoura Hills, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Glendale, Granada Hills, Hidden Hills, Lake View Terrace, Los Angeles, Mission Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Reseda, San Fernando Valley, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Tujunga, Universal City, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills, Irvine, Orange County, Anahaim and San Diego.