Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Sales Proposal

• 85 posts
    January 10, 2008 5:55 AM EST
    I am looking for a little advice and maybe some partners in sales.  If any of you are similar to me in that you only have one product, I am sure that you have run into the big retailers not taking on your product due to not having a complete line of products.  It is almost impossible to get a buyer to look at your product and take it on without something to go along with it, that is why I am here today, I am looking for inventors, startups, or anyone with current products that may want to combine products to create a product line and get the attention of buyers in 2008.  I have moderate sales right now that are fine, however I am looking to triple our sales in 2008.  If you have products that fit into auto/truck accessories, RV aftermarket, marine aftermarket, hardware, lawn&garden, construction industry that are currently being manufactured or sold and you are interested in exploring this option of combining products to create a line, let me know.  I can be contacted @ tmrousey@uslnet.com or here on SUN.  Thanks......Trent

---
    Trent Rousey
    President - 3R Products, Inc.

• 85 posts
    January 10, 2008 8:00 AM EST
    Thanks John,

Don`t have an excuse for that, but will get site up fast for direct sales.  Thanks for your two cents....Trent

---
    Trent Rousey
    President - 3R Products, Inc.