Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

Buisness Name

• 14 posts
    November 21, 2011 8:50 PM EST
    • 76 posts
    February 3, 2011 1:36 AM EST

Hey, don't know if you came up with a name yet for your business. How about 'Go Green'.

---
    Gary Barzel - Manager of Business Development
    FastUpFront - Business Loans and Working Capital
    Twitter | Facebook | Blog

• 4 posts
    December 19, 2011 2:22 PM EST
    Clean Cut Landscaping.
    • 101 posts
    October 17, 2010 12:54 AM EDT

Grass Masters was the first thing to come to mind. Lawn Lovers Landscaping? Tree Huggers Lawn Care? A little humor might get you noticed. I know I personally would choose the witty name if all else was equal.

---
    Making limitless possibilities much more limited.

• 2 posts
    September 27, 2010 12:21 PM EDT

My husband and I own a commercial landscape construction corp.  We slip from our partner January of this year and part of the "break up" was that we were to give him back his name by the end of this year and come up with our own.  We need help. 

Our company name is currently Rain and Shady Landscape Corp.  We call ourselves RSL for short and our logo on the trucks are RSL.  Rain and Shady are the names of our previous partners kids (hence the reason he wants the name back).  We never really cared for the name.  So we were thinking of choosing a name that started with RS and keep the L for Landscapes...Like "Reliable Service Landscapes"  or "Rock Solid Landscape"...but now we are just thinking that maybe we want something all together new. 

My husband and I used to be Nature's Image before we merged with Rain and Shady.  Nature's Image was a more residential maitnenace name.  We need something strong and commercial.

Any ideas?

Theresa