Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

Critique on Music Search Site

• 53 posts
    July 3, 2013 6:21 AM EDT

I can't read?  With an honors degree with two Majors and a minor, and A's in College English.   YOU are UNCLEAR in your post and used the name  SounCloud, which is not even SoundCloud and looks like intended appropriation of a trademark to confuse.

As for your site: At best it is atrociously gaudy-grotesquely colored, lacking in appeal, without content, uninteresting, unoriginal, unconvincing and looks like homemade, done by an amateur hobbyist on Frontpage in 1998.  And numerous other flaws I'll not mention. Other than that, it's fine.

You wanted an honest opinion;  There's one by a professional.  With insults like you hand out, don't expect kid gloves.

- - - -

www.BGdesign.us     All USA Web Development and Promotion

• 53 posts
    July 2, 2013 5:56 AM EDT

Did you mis-spell   SoundCloud?  Or are you just copying that one?

We can't even tell what domain you  are talking about.  What is the extension?

What is your domain extension  .pw ?  Where are you located?  

• 3 posts
    July 2, 2013 6:33 PM EDT

no we're just a better search engine for sound cloud with more features but since we have just got funding we're looking into buying licenses to upload our own music content. 

It's .pw because we were lacking funds. 

www.soundseeker.pw we are based in Australia and will be changing the domain extension soon. 

You obviously can't read. But the critique needed is: soundseeker.pw

• 3 posts
    July 2, 2013 5:23 AM EDT

So far a couple of friends and Myself have created a simple search engine for Souncloud.

We have have only just gotten our first investor so we will be changing a few things professionally!

We have only been running for a month and in 13 days we have had over 10,000 people come just from word of mouth.

And 4,000 likes on facebook and followers on twitter. 

Please tell me what you think:

soundseeker.pw          (We will be buying new servers and domains soon!)

• 3 posts
    July 3, 2013 9:44 PM EDT

I can't read?  With an honors degree with two Majors and a minor, and A's in College English.   YOU are UNCLEAR in your post and used the name  SounCloud, which is not even SoundCloud and looks like intended appropriation of a trademark to confuse.

As for your site: At best it is atrociously gaudy-grotesquely colored, lacking in appeal, without content, uninteresting, unoriginal, unconvincing and looks like homemade, done by an amateur hobbyist on Frontpage in 1998.  And numerous other flaws I'll not mention. Other than that, it's fine.

You wanted an honest opinion;  There's one by a professional.  With insults like you hand out, don't expect kid gloves.

- - - -

www.BGdesign.us     All USA Web Development and Promotion

That's all I needed. Thank you.