Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

How do I find a legitimate sales partner or help?

• 2 posts
    July 20, 2013 10:02 AM EDT

Hey all,  I have spent the last few years developing an idea, building a brand and researching the tech needed to make it happen.  I have spent the last two years building the website ( www.prosignrepair.com ) itself as well as the mobile apps for iPhone and Android.  The system is live with a few customers actively subscribed in the United States and using the system.  I have plans to cover the U.S. and expand Internationally but progress is much slower than I had hoped.

The big problem is that I have very little success on the marketing aspects of the business.  When I personally speak with potential businesses I normally do pretty well but I do not do a good job of finding good prospects.  Our target market is very niche and it takes some effort to get to the decision maker.  The situation is further complicated by the fact that I also own another company that consumes a lot of my time.

I have come to the conclusion that I am sorely lacking in marketing skills and feel that I need a partner or solid sales team that would be interested in an equity agreement.  I have invested a lot of time and resources to get to this point but I have to face facts that I simply do not have all of the skills and knowledge to keep this moving forward.

What have you all done to solve this issue?

---
    Tim www.ProSignRepair.com