Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Business Plan Software

• 2 posts
    December 23, 2012 6:34 AM EST

I use microsoft excel and microsoft word :D

• 51 posts
    November 26, 2012 7:51 PM EST

I think business plan pro is one of the best software in the market. But besides this you could also have a business analytics company that could help you with fine details that no automated software can do.

---
    Customer analytics | growth strategy

• 51 posts
    November 26, 2012 7:46 PM EST

I think the business plan pro is one of the best softwares but besides that you could also get a business analytics company to assist you with every minute detail that no automated system can give

---
    Customer analytics | growth strategy

• 72 posts
    August 31, 2012 1:45 AM EDT

I also heard name of several software’s for business purpose. Hardly some software find informative according to business use.

---
    Portable Yard Ramps | Mobile Yard Ramps

• 33 posts
    April 10, 2010 6:49 AM EDT

As Molly indicates, the software is just a tool. What you need to work on and refine are basic assumptions underlying the plan. You can put together a plan that looks nice and has nice pictures, but if the assumptions aren't reasonable (or can easily be defended under questioning, then the software makes no difference. The assumptions drive the model(s).

Ed Baloga, CPA / MBA
    Principal CFO
    Baloga Associates
    ebaloga@baloga-associates.com
    www.twitter.com/edbaloga

• 2 posts
    December 24, 2012 10:28 PM EST

IBIZA Music.... the island where DJs and house music rule ! Because of their love of electronic music, the duo have built a production studio on the little Balearic island where they are connected with the best DJs in the world and at the centre of the underground music scene. The two frenchmen have played the famous QUEEN CLUB PARIS for Eric Capone (where all the star DJs have played) and had a residency with NIKKI BEACH for Julien Roussel. Their music colorful, captivating invite you to a musical journey "caliente" the taste of IBIZA with Julien Roussel & Eric Capone ! Check it out at: http://youtu.be/VR1qzNkMpjQ

• 9 posts
    September 1, 2012 8:53 AM EDT

Nice information you have shared and this has very extensive information which is very updated and up to mark so this is very informative to me and i have acknowledge it now.

---
    organizational performance improvement

• 23 posts
    January 29, 2012 6:24 PM EST

Good business plan software helps you organize your business ideas, put together meaningful projections, and even figure out break-even points. It can also help you get funding.

• 1 posts
    May 4, 2010 11:15 PM EDT
    • 6 posts
    December 27, 2012 8:13 PM EST

Business plan software sounds a great concept. I think automation in business planning is really helpful running a start-up. Actually business plan softwares provide various plans and we can adopt that according the nature of our business. In return of that it will provide you some automated reports and forecasts of your business and help you in strategic growth.

---
    Asset management Building management system

• 38 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:22 PM EST

Business plan softwares can be of many great benefits for any growing company. With the help of such business planning softwares one can easily plan things for their business present and future.

---
    Moving Software

• 38 posts
    August 30, 2012 3:17 AM EDT

There are many business planning softwares available online from which you can easily choose one according to your business needs. Hence, I would recommend you to search online for best planning software.

---
    Moving Software

• 11 posts
    November 23, 2012 12:21 AM EST

All post are really informative.Useful for our new business..

---
    Market Research | Industry Report | Business Research

• 2 posts
    August 3, 2011 8:00 PM EDT

Business plan pro is a one of the best business plan software and Business plan pro is a my favorite business plan software. Business plan pro is a very useful for the business success.

---
    Cloud ERP

• 3 posts
    December 24, 2012 10:10 PM EST

Business plan software is really helpful for crate your plan to computer ,so you can easy to show your plan to your business partner.Many company are using software for crate plan .

---
    motorola rental

• 1 posts
    May 7, 2010 9:32 PM EDT

Very informative and intersting post. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information!

---
    iphone unlock iphone 3g unlock unlock iphone 4g

• 2 posts
    April 2, 2010 3:10 PM EDT

Just curious as to opinions on business plan software that is available out there ? 

---
    Mark Sievers The Sievers Company LLC Member - Limestone M&A Alliance

• 27 posts
    April 21, 2010 4:37 AM EDT

A good trend to follow is that business plan software goes online. One of the advantages is that your project team can contribute online from day one. So there are no off-line files in circulation! Not to mention that there is nothing to download too.

Below is a product card of iPlanner.NET, my favorite tool.

iPlanner.NET - Business Plan Software Online

iPlanner.NET by
    NetEkspert

Online business plan software and financial forecasting tool. Develop your business plans and financial projections right on the web. iPlanner.NET is a collaborative and teamwork oriented business planning application. It's free, fast and secure. Business plan templates and samples included.

Category
    Business Planning and Financial Forecasting

http://www.iplanner.net/

---
    Business plans adviser