Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

3d logo design website for Critique

• 4 posts
    April 15, 2009 1:33 AM EDT
    guys i have start my new logo design business... i would like you people to please critique my 3d logo design or my business logo design website.. i will be very thankful to you if you guys review my website http://www.logobench.com
    robertfalco4/15/2009 6:30 AM
    • 4 posts
    April 16, 2009 2:44 AM EDT
    thank you guys!! i will concern these comments in future.. i also want you guys to do some critique on logo design of logobench
    robertfalco4/16/2009 7:40 AM
    • 4 posts
    April 21, 2009 1:36 AM EDT
    hi guys thank for your comment i really appreciate it.. i just want to inform you guys i have recently updated my logo design portfolio so guys i request you to please comment on my new designs.. thanks..
    • 26 posts
    April 15, 2009 7:29 AM EDT
    LOL!

I agree with bvmike here.  Although, yes, conception can be used in this way, I am not sure that it would be worth the guffaws it creates.  And in this age of Twitter, it only takes one person pointing it out as humor before you`re sunk.

Further, with all of the package details, it`s packed with words and a bit dizzying.  Perhaps pare down?

Otherwise, very nice!  I wish you luck with it (and will keep it in mind).

---
    Tammi L. Coles
    Archer Targeted Communication
    ArcherTC.com
    Follow me on Twitter @archertc

• 434 posts
    April 15, 2009 1:10 PM EDT
    Loaded fine here, Craig.  I think it`s safe for you to upgrade from Firefox V1, no?

Yes, "Conception" could be a problem.  Or you could capitalize on it.  Beat the jokes to the punch.

What happens if the client doesn`t like your conceptions?  Any guarantees?

---
    Steve Mann
    Internet Videographer
    MannMade Digital Video
    My Email

• 2 posts
    November 2, 2013 12:56 AM EDT

I have reviewed you website it is good but I would like you to make your company logo design more attractive as this is the most important thing for any website owner to focus on that like this website.