Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

College town Start-up ideas?

• 5 posts
    February 14, 2013 1:03 AM EST

Education is a fundamental human right and essential for the exercise of all other human rights as well as its key to get success. Student like to choose perfect university or college for better education.

---
    degree

• 33 posts
    February 14, 2013 7:14 PM EST

If you have little knowledge about internet and web designing, you can try your luck in online business. Now-a-days, online business is gaining lot of popularity and has immense scope of growth. Variety of software are available that can help anyone in building an ecommerce website according to your own wishes and requirements.

Ecommerce Website Builder

• 6 posts
    December 7, 2012 7:13 AM EST

What products/services are in demand in your town that's not being served well?

That should be the starting point.

---
    Is Your Home business NOT Paying You Enough?

• 9 posts
    November 29, 2012 5:12 AM EST

You can start a lot of businesses in a college town before earning your degree and if you find the exact niche you will have a lot of success because students interact a lot with each other and the news about your business will spread very fast. The idea with the food truck is good, you can place it where you want, ask someone if it is possible to put it near an university.

• 3 posts
    August 3, 2012 6:01 PM EDT

Food trucks are really popular right now.

• 3 posts
    August 11, 2012 11:03 AM EDT

Find students who will pay you to get their work done and outsource it to reliable sources on sites like elance or fiverr.com.

• 1 posts
    July 27, 2012 10:46 AM EDT

Hello, I am looking to start a relatively cheap start-up in the town I live, in Athens, Ohio (Ohio University). I am looking for creative ideas. I don't want a bar or coffee shop or anything along those lines. All I could think of so far would be a packing company (not moving just packing). But looking for other individuals ideas that could be better then mine.

Thanks for all the help folks!

• 56 posts
    December 4, 2012 11:30 PM EST

Indeed true technology has replaced many human workers specially in a big organization of people like schools and college. Now food is transported to them via truck which is a result of technological advancement.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com