Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » New Member Welcome

Hi, everyone! I come from Shenzhen China

• 8 posts
    October 9, 2012 8:54 PM EDT

Hello, Is there anyone here?

---
    Electronic Gifts | Promotional Gifts | Corporate Gifts

• 8 posts
    September 27, 2012 8:54 PM EDT

Hi, everyone! I come from Shenzhen, China. Very luckily, I come across this website, and find it is a very wonderful website. Hope we can make friends, learn from each other, do business each other...

---

• 8 posts
    September 28, 2012 7:41 PM EDT

If you import electronic items from Shenzhen, China, if you want to visit Shenzhen, here some information help you to know more about this city.

Shenzhen is a sub-provincial city of Guangdong province in southern China, located at the border with Hong Kong. Shenzhen is a mecca of foreign investment and since the late 1970s has been one of the fastest growing cities in the world. It is also the busiest port in China. In the past two decades, more than $30-billion has been invested by outsiders in Shenzhen building factories and forming joint ventures.
        In the early 1980s, Shenzhen was designated a Special Economic Zone (SEZ), to be a buffer zone between Hong Kong and the rest of mainland China. Currently it has a population of approximately 8 million, compare to only 30 thousand in the 1980s.

Shenzhen is the first of the Special Economic Zones (SEZ) of China. It was originally established in 1979 due to its proximity to Hong Kong. The location was chosen to attract industrial investments from Hong Kong since the two places share

the same language, dialect and culture. The concept proved to be a great success, propelling the further opening up of China and continuous economic reform. Shenzhen eventually became one of the largest cities in the Pearl River Delta region which is one of the economic powerhouses of China and is the largest manufacturing base,especially,in electronic field, in the world.

Shenzhen is a economic and geographic hinge between Chinese’s mainland and the rest part of the world.

After more than 20 years of development, Shenzhen has grown into a powerful city boasting the highest per capita GDP in China's mainland. Its comprehensive economic capacity ranks among the top of big cities in the country. The combined value of imports and exports has remained No.1 for 12 years in a row. 
       Shenzhen owns the most dynamic economic development in China, which should be attributed to its well-built market economy and a diversified culture of migration. The three pillar industries, namely high-tech, modern logistics, and financial service,

are propelling the city’s economy along a fast track. 98 of the Global Top 500 companies’ manufacturing bases or research centers  are here.
       Shenzhen is linked to the world by 106 international container shipment routes, 148 domestic air routes, and 11 international air routes. It is also the only mainland city adjacent to Hong Kong. People can visit to Hong Kong through inland ports at

Luohu, Huanggang, and Wenjindu. It is a large “central station” between Hong Kong and other inland Chinese cities, and a express entrance to Zhujiang Delta. It plays an important role in commodity and information centralizing and dissemination.
        The average temperature in Shenzhen is 22.4℃. There are greens and flowers throughout the year. It was rated “International Garden City” by UN, and is a winner of “Global 500 Environment Award.”

---

• 8 posts
    September 28, 2012 7:45 PM EDT

If someone want to know more about Shenzhen, you can leave your message here, I will reply you as possible as I can.

---