Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Assisting a non-profit

• 54 posts
    May 29, 2012 10:28 AM EDT

Hi everyone, thanks for your post. At Transpanish we offer exclusive discounts for Non-profit organizations. If you are interested, take a look at http://www.transpanish.biz/en/nonprofit-discounts.html

Best of luck!

---
    Transpanish - Spanish Translations and TransPortuguese - Portuguese Translations.

• 165 posts
    September 11, 2006 2:43 PM EDT

Sharyn,

Okay...so it has been like a month since you posted...it took me a while to get around the forums. I would love to chat though! I am in the process of starting a non-profit. I was checking out your website and would love to pick your brain if at all possible! Also, I was hoping I could provide your website as a link on my site for visitors?

---
    Leah Tucker

• 165 posts
    September 12, 2006 7:24 AM EDT

Honestly, anytime works...I am readily available via cell phone at most times during the day.

The best times are probably during the lunch hours 12:00-2:00 Monday-Friday. Feel free to call when you can though.

I will send you a Private Message with my cell number. Thanks so much for your time!

---
    Leah Tucker

• 2 posts
    August 16, 2006 7:41 PM EDT
    Hi all!
    I am new to this community and hoping you all are open to including non-profits into this forum.  We are looking for volunteers at all levels:  committee members and board members, and, of course, donors.  Please do check out our site and contact us if you have any interest (or forward our info to any on your contacts that you think may be interested).

Thanks,

---
    Sharyn Yuloff, CPE
    Board President
    YesICAN (www.yesican.org)

A proud supporter of the International Child Abuse Network (www.YesICAN.org) and their facilitated chat groups for survivors of abuse.

• 2 posts
    September 12, 2006 5:30 AM EDT

Happy to chat with you!  Please provide 3 days/times that would work for you, in prioritized order, and I will do my best to match your first choice.

Looking forward to it,

Sharyn

---
    Sharyn Yuloff, CPE
    Board President
    YesICAN (www.yesican.org)

A proud supporter of the International Child Abuse Network (www.YesICAN.org) and their facilitated chat groups for survivors of abuse.