Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Home Decor Business Names

• 14 posts
    January 31, 2013 7:51 AM EST

Do you provide assistance in remodeling? I would like to know if it is possible to disguise outdated decor, I want to make a surprise for my wife. You can try to Read Reviews Online about this, I am sure you will find a lot of suggestions. It has to be a nice and catchy name, I thought about my company`s name for two weeks and could not decide.

• 26 posts
    February 13, 2013 5:52 AM EST

It is better to choose a simple name related to your business which will be easy to remember and have a great impact.

• 4 posts
    February 12, 2013 12:32 AM EST

Business name is also very important but choosing for it is really easy sometimes using your name is a good thing to do because when they experience the services that you are giving they will surely know immediately the name of the business.In Finland country their is some home interior design services that specializing parketti or parquet that use to make bath room and kitchen look good their business is well known because they are giving the good services but their business name is not that really look good. 

• 10 posts
    February 1, 2013 6:45 AM EST

What I would usually do when deciding on things like this is that I put the category of the business right next to my name and there goes my business name. For example, Richard's Home Decor. I know it's pretty obvious, but it does sound good and very telling of what you do and what can be expected from.

---
    Patrick Meyer - C-level Advisor, Business 3.0 Thought Leader & Keynote Speaker. For more info, visit at http://www.patrickmeyer.com.

• 1 posts
    April 28, 2010 8:53 PM EDT

I need business name ideas for a home decor business I want to start. I want to start online only for now, but hopefully have retail store one day (ideas for both would be great). I'll be selling vases, candle holder, photo frames, etc.

Thanks in advance. :)