Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What are profile backlinks?

• 1 posts
    May 31, 2013 5:49 PM EDT

Back links are the roots of a profile, that make you profile stronger that other.  Actual Seo Media provides you high pr Link Building Services

• 10 posts
    April 20, 2012 10:55 PM EDT

Profile Back links are a Cost valuable way of raising your Page location for a preferred search term. This site is living proof that you can arrive at 1st page location just by using 100% superiority profile links. If you need that additional push to get your site into the 1st page of Google or you’re not even appear in the search term you desire, and then you have come to right place. I provide only quality profile links that are viewable to the community.

---
    Denver Roofing Companies

• 7 posts
    January 6, 2013 9:37 PM EST

According to my opinion Profile links are useful for getting Backlinks. These techniques are really effective. 

hire Magento developer

---
    iPhone Application Development | Android Application Development | php Application Development at Agileinfoways.com

• 6 posts
    February 19, 2012 2:40 PM EST

Backlink profiles are commonly discussed in SEO forums as if they mean something. In most cases the backlink profiles that people build are completely useless. As I recently explained in one SEO forum, “numbers of backlinks has nothing to do with search engine optimization”. You don’t optimize a Web site through backlinks.

advancedpctweaker

• 14 posts
    February 22, 2012 11:33 PM EST

There is an application for it, xrumer I guess.
    Profile backlink is a link to your website on an another website. You add it in your profile under "www" or "website" field. It does count as backlink in most cases.

---
    Safety Boots

• 17 posts
    March 26, 2012 9:22 PM EDT

There are certain sites like video sharing, forums, community sites and all kind of sites which allow you to generate profile and add home page link. People used to create profile in these sites to get link. It has mixed kind of reviews on its working. If you get good no. of relevant sites which allow you to add profile links then it works good

---
    Greeley Cardiologist

• 14 posts
    April 25, 2012 6:51 PM EDT

Many of you have heard about high PR profile pages and how they can help you drastically with your search engine rankings. Profile pages on ALL kinds of websites. I have experimented with this type of backlinking over the past few months and I have some invaluabletips for the eager learners.

---
    Poudre Valley Health System

• 11 posts
    May 1, 2012 6:41 PM EDT

Profile links are an impressive way of increasing your Page position for a wanted search term. This site is living proof that you can reach 1st page position just by using 100% quality profile links. If you need that extra push to get your site into the 1st page of Google or your not even looking in the search term you desire, then you have come to right place. I provide only quality profile links that are viewable to the public.

---
    Seattle Pub Quizzes ! Los Angeles Trivia Night

• 120 posts
    January 10, 2013 9:25 PM EST

Profile back links are one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 15 posts
    May 13, 2012 8:44 PM EDT

Profile links are also overly spammed. After Google's Penguin update profile links are not very useful. Fake links and massive unused profiles don't really help anyone.

---
    Mobile Application Development | iphone Development

• 22 posts
    April 25, 2012 10:50 PM EDT

Profile back links is a part of link building technique where after the registration you can give your website link in the hyper text and also can provide some information of your website.

---
    SEO Company Perth

• 1 posts
    June 7, 2013 3:17 AM EDT

killed low quality profile backlinks. R.I.P.

---
    Muzica Noua - Jocuri Online - Lavoro Night Club - Filme Online

• 17 posts
    February 16, 2012 3:16 AM EST

All the site did't allow signat

---
    SIM Cards for Mexico

• 49 posts
    May 31, 2013 7:55 PM EDT

Profile linking or Profile Backlinks is one of the ways by which you can link back to your site. It involves adding your website URLs to the personal, professional, or business profiles that you create on various websites. You can sign up as a user or member on forums, social media sites, and other kinds of membership sites. Many such sites allow you to include your website URL on your profile, as well as insert links into your signature, comments, or updates.

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 21 posts
    March 14, 2012 7:38 AM EDT

There are certain sites like video sharing, forums, community sites and all kind of sites which allow you to generate profile and add home page link. People used to create profile in these sites to get link. It has mixed kind of reviews on its working. If you get good no. of relevant sites which allow you to add profile links then it works good.

---
    Teacher Licensure Colorado

• 17 posts
    March 8, 2012 10:42 PM EST

blog posting is the off page activity.. blog posting  is a major activity  of SEO.basically backlink  profile link is helpful in  forum discuss...

---
    Direct Lenders | Mortgage company

• 12 posts
    May 8, 2012 7:42 AM EDT

When you registered on any website there is one text filed and that website url...fill there your website url and that makes profile link for your website.But now a days,profile links are not helpful because most of links we get from unranked pages.So you can keep focus on other link building techniques rather than profile linking.

---
    Inflatable Kayaks ! Best Inflatable Kayaks

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:51 PM EDT

Many of you have heard about high PR profile pages and how they can help you drastically with your search engine rankings. Profile pages on ALL kinds of websites. I have experimented with this type of backlinking over the past few months and I have some invaluable tips for the eager learners.

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 19 posts
    January 4, 2013 9:42 PM EST

Leaving a link in the profile and getting backlinks through it. Even its one of the best tactics to increase the keyword ranking.

---
    CRM software | sales management software

• 12 posts
    February 17, 2012 6:46 AM EST

Have you ever signed up to a forum? Then you know that your forum account has a profile where you can fill in personal details, an avatar as well as a website. However, signing up to lots of forums just for the sake of creating backlinks can be a time-consuming, tedious and boring task if done manually. We automated this process in an effective and professional manner that allows us to create lots of profiles in a very short time.

But not any kind of profiles…

---
    Atlanta SEO Company

• 12 posts
    May 2, 2012 11:00 PM EDT

Another positive with forum backlinks is that a lot of forums will encourage them. You may notice on some forums that when you create a profile, there will actually be a box for your web URL. The website is actually encouraging you to leave your backlink there! This is definitely a big positive, and it can lead to links that stick around for many years.

---
    Wakeskate Shoes

• 15 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:13 PM EST

Some of you may have heard about high PR profile pages and how they can help you drastically with your search engine rankings.  Profile pages on ALL kinds of websites.  I have experimented with this type of backlinking over the last few months and I have some very useful information for you.  Information that can seriously boost up your search engine rankings.

---
    Bachelor Of Arts Online

• 5 posts
    February 15, 2012 3:51 PM EST

when you register an account from somewhere you may be asked to leave your website or from a forum a signature,these links are called profile backlinks.but how much can they help,may be a little,may be nothing..

---
    [url=http://www.raybanaviatorpascher.org]Ray Ban Pas Cher[/url] [url=http://www.raybanaviatorpascher.org]Ray Ban Aviator[/url] [url=http://www.raybanaviatorpascher.org/HotProduct]Ray Ban Wayfarer Lunettes[/url] [url=http://www.raybanaviatorpascher.org]Lunettes Ray Ban[/url]

• 1 posts
    April 30, 2012 6:15 PM EDT
    Hi all,
    First of all I want to clear one thing when you do profile submission I don't think any site provide you high PR profile page and second if provide hopefully that page ll not be do follow.I am not against profile submission but I am saying truth.I am also do profile submission for my sites.

• 4 posts
    April 11, 2012 12:15 AM EDT

Then you know that your forum account has a profile where you can fill in personal details, an avatar as well as a website. However, signing up to lots of forums just for the sake of creating backlinks can be a time-consuming, tedious and boring task if done manually. We automated this process in an effective and professional manner that allows us to create lots of profiles in a very short time.

---
    Hotels | Travel