Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Facebook Likes

• 37 posts
    February 14, 2013 4:39 PM EST

Hello,

You can also promote your website on twitter,google+ which are also good place to promote your business you can use blog submission,forum posting to promote your web site.

I think in facebook likes you can just get the likes but not the business for your company.

Thanx Regards

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 29 posts
    March 1, 2013 12:14 AM EST

Buying likes doesn't really helps much rather you should pay for advertisement which can be a much better option

---
    Online Accounting Degree

• 10 posts
    February 14, 2013 9:10 PM EST

I know Facebook is a great tool one can be used for marketing purposes, but I am not sure if buying facebook likes is a good idea at all. From my point of view, this will only generate irrelevant likes, and will offer less business to none. Gradually gaining genuine likes is still the best way to go.

---
    Patrick Meyer - C-level Advisor, Business 3.0 Thought Leader & Keynote Speaker. For more info, visit at http://www.patrickmeyer.com.

• 2 posts
    February 15, 2013 4:30 PM EST

Buying facebook likes is not a great way to grow your business. You want to create a list and running interesting polls or creating contests is the way to go. You can have your contest off facebook, but promote it on facebook.

---
    San Antonio Lunch Specials San Antonio Restaurant Marketing

• 6 posts
    February 16, 2013 5:30 PM EST

No doubt facebook is widely used social media which offer so many opportunities for businesses to attract potential customers and Facebook likes are also important to shows users that your brand can be trusted. “Likes” serve as positive reviews about the business but Facebook posts and pages are much more important to reach maximum exposure, you must target the right audience and make sure that the products and services that you offer will benefit them to the fullest.

• 2 posts
    February 13, 2013 7:42 AM EST

Facebook is a great social media site. If you want to buy Facebook likes for your business or personal fan page, you can visit BuyLikesNow. Facebook may be a great place to promote one's business.