Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Homepreneurs

Legitimate Ways to EARN Money at Home

• 1 posts
    February 17, 2013 3:03 AM EST

I don't know if this will be related, but I think doing home-based jobs is a business. For example, I am a freelancer, I work at home as a virtual assistant. I consider this as business, since I providing "manpower" is one. (Right?) I have to learn new ways to earn virtually and stumbled on these http://earndollarsathome.net/ & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwrmecZvX4A. Try it. You won't lose a limb or two if you do. :D

• 1 posts
    March 31, 2013 6:40 AM EDT

Hello. I started a business selling digital photography. You can view my work here: http://goo.gl/wQ5eA

You can also get more updates by following Lyra's Art Gallery & Shop on Facebook.

• 12 posts
    January 8, 2013 12:26 AM EST

I started a business from home referring home improvement contractors.  They pay me a commission for work secured.  My business is an outsourced sales and marketing force for them.

---
    Debra M. Cohen
    Home Remedies of NY®, Inc.
    "Dependable, Skilled, Professionals for any Household Task"
    Web: www.hrnbiz.com
    Email: HomRemdies@aol.com or debra@hrnbiz.com
    Tel/Fax: 516-374-8504

• 1 posts
    February 14, 2013 8:43 PM EST

Hi ,
    There are so many ways to earn money online. All you need to have is patience and the ability to learn quick and be adaptable.Nowadays we can earn money from internet right from our home itself. I have earned  money in online with help of this site GoResellers.com.Here we can buy a bulk amount of domains,hosting and SSL certificates from them and sell it by fixing high rates.In this site they provides two types of reseller plan basic and pro reseller plan .I have choosed basic reseller plan for my business and earned a lot

• 1 posts
    October 30, 2012 7:36 PM EDT

Greetings, fellow members!

Are you searching for a job? Searching for an income to help your family or yourself? No job? No income? No problem! We are here to give you tips on how to earn from your own efforts!

We all know that creating your own small business is not an easy task unless, you're enjoying yourself and you're interested on it. But of course, the first thing that you have to do is to love your job 'cause if you don't then it'll make your job more like a chore rather than a fun hobby!

Here I will give you some ideas so you can start right away!

1. Freelance Writing

You van decide to become a freelance writer and if you're lucky, you might get multiple projects at that same day! Obviously, the better your skills, the better your project and writing rates will be.

2. Sell your knowledge!

Another great way to earn an income from your home is to sell your skills or knowledge by teaching classes. For instance, if you’re an exercise guru, you might want to start an exercise class in a large spacious area in your home. People are willing to pay to learn about many fields of knowledge, from cooking and gardening to soap or candle making. Playing a musical instrument, child birthing, dancing, dog training, yoga, and even foreign languages are all great topics for expert classes.

3. Crafts and Art: Sell Your Creativity!

If you have a knack for creating beautiful things, then you were born at the right time to make some serious income from home. The growing trend for vintage and homemade products shows no signs of stopping. Plus, the Internet is chock full of well-known outlets for such wares. Etsy, for example, is one of the fastest growing sites that gives artists a chance to sell items at a fair price. The site boasts over 40 categories, from gifts to clothes to edibles, with thousands of listings. And the price is right; you can get your own site connected to Etsy for just 20 cents per listing.

4. Sewing and Alterations: Sell Your Handiwork

If you have sewing skills, you have a wide range of options. Just think for a moment about everything service you can provide if you have those skills. You can do alterations and design, and you can make wedding clothes, custom-fit clothes, special attire, totes and bags, custom bedding, draperies, and upholstery cushions.

Final note

These are just some ideas for you to start. There are many more and it’s for you to decide which is which. That is all for the share. Have a good day everyone!

• 59 posts
    November 16, 2012 12:29 AM EST

May be this suggestion would come among the above stated points but you can also make business ideas and work on them in partnership by having it implemented by some related working agency.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps