Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Looking for all of the help I can get!

• 3 posts
    October 3, 2012 5:53 AM EDT

Hello everyone!  I am new here and have just been browsing around and there is so much cool information on this sight!  

Well, I am in need of some serious help.  I am very passionate about entrepreneurship.  However, I cannot for the life of me come up with an idea I feel passionate and confident about.  I have been reading several books to assist me in this process, with no luck. 

I currently live in northwest Florida, and really enjoy the "beach" (tropical) environment.  I also love the mountains and adventure.  Most of my experience is in aviation though, and I have found it near impossible to come up with a "profitable" business idea.  Oh, did I mention I don't have much money?  

I have been brainstorming ideas day and night, reading books, writing in a journal, bugging friends and family(not a good idea because none of them think business ownership is a good idea).  This has become a great stress for me!  I really feel the need to do something I am passionate about, as I feel that that would keep me going through the hard times.  Plus add on the difficulty of not much money, and it makes things harder.  

Sorry for the long post, but I just need all of the advise, help, ideas, and motivation I can get.

Signed,

Stressed out