Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Sales Lead Swap!

• 158 posts
    August 3, 2007 5:14 AM EDT

Roshelle,

I`m sending you a lead right now ;0) Hope it helps!

Melissa

---
    Melissa Yamello
    Owner/Designer
    Storybook Studio
    www.storybookstudio.net

Kids` Craft Blast
    Sign-up for our newsletter featuring free project ideas in each issue!

• 158 posts
    August 4, 2007 8:11 AM EDT

Thanks Roshelle! I`ll check it out.

The wedding kit is a great idea!

---
    Melissa Yamello
    Owner/Designer
    Storybook Studio
    www.storybookstudio.net

Kids` Craft Blast

• 158 posts
    August 5, 2007 9:13 AM EDT

Diana - Yes, I certainly agree - my product is like `my baby`. And yes, you do become blind to sometimes the most obvious things, when you are that close to your `baby` I just posted about this last week! I asked for feedback on my product, brand ect, and received excellent feedback which I`ve used to make my product even better, and hopefully create an even stronger connection between my product lines and my brand. Here`s that post if anyone`s interested:

http://www.startupnation.com/forums/6795/3/1

Netmom - I checked out chitchatchew.com and it seems like you have a very similar concept, only with baking kits. I`m really hoping that the industry will move more toward projects that families can do together.

I will be selling wholesale to retail stores and direct through my website. I do not have my product yet but I should be receiving it by September.

---
    Melissa Yamello
    Owner/Designer
    Storybook Studio
    www.storybookstudio.net

Kids` Craft Blast

• 158 posts
    August 14, 2007 4:52 PM EDT

Hi David and Connie- I`m sorry I`m so late in posting this - but welcome!

David - I am saving you as a buddy in my profile and will definately contact you should I need labeling here in the US (and I just might!).

Connie - I saw your post about the dust covers and although I don`t have a lead for you, I just wanted to suggest that you post the info about your business in this thread so it doesn`t get lost. Hopefully someone will have a lead for you soon.

---
    Melissa Yamello
    Owner/Designer
    Storybook Studio
    www.storybookstudio.net

Kids` Craft Blast

• 36 posts
    May 10, 2007 6:14 AM EDT
    I don`t know how to make the hyperlink work but this is a great store in Plano Texas (North Dallas) for children`s products.  Good luck!

http://www.themagicmoon.com/

We are looking for gift stores that sell bath products, air freshners (candles, diffusers, sprays, etc) Thanks for any leads!
    poopourri2007-5-10 11:15:59

---
    Poo~Pourri: Spritz the Bowl Before You Go And No One Else Will Ever Know! www.poopourri.net