Baxter Tea Company
---Take each day, mold it and make it yours.......
I'm an avid reader of inspirational and motivational books since I believe we are what we think and our thoughts lead to our actions which create our reality. Especially, when you're starting a business or in a career transition it's so important to stay positive and motivated and surround yourself around inspirational people and ideas.
Since I have read more inspirational books than I know what to do with I love to suggest ones that have changed my life so here goes:
1) The Big Leap - Gay Hendricks
2) The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle
3) A Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
4) Radical Forgiveness - Colin Tipping
5) Power, Freedom and Grace - Deepak Chopra
6) You Can Heal Your Life - Louise Haye
7) The Law of Attraction - Jerry and Esther Hicks
8) Creating Money - Sonaya Roman
9) In the Meantime - Iyanla VanZant
10) Start Something That Matters - Blake Mycoskie
11) Delivering Happiness - Tony Hsieh
Hope these help! I have plenty more....
Great point Sylvie-This is a wonderful list of books in English wish is about self esteem. I love to read and often wonder on how many great books I miss out on because I only know English. And, of course, these types of lists are great for generating debate on which books should be included that weren't selected.
There are several great inspirational books with which you can easily motivate to do things in better way. Motivational books is where you will find the urge to add quality years to your life. Motivational books build your level of confidence, both personally and thinking power.
Just like you, Think and Grow Rich.
I also read the 4 Hour Work Week as often as possible to remind myself that thinking LOOOOONG term and distant goals don't work and that I need to get my butt in gear NOW!