Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Latest trends in Internet Marketing

• 3 posts
    April 14, 2013 6:38 PM EDT

One of the new and growing trend in internet marketing is email marketing. Sending bulk ad-mails are now a good means for marketing.

• 51 posts
    March 5, 2013 12:15 AM EST

I think the latest is Google+ and Social SEO.

---
    Customer analytics | growth strategy

• 5 posts
    March 3, 2013 5:10 PM EST

Hello friends!!!

I would like to know about the latest trends happening and about to expect in Internet-Marketing field; If you are aware of this, please share your knowledge here.

Thanks.

---
    Internet Marketing Canada

• 120 posts
    March 4, 2013 8:33 AM EST

Guest blogging is a good the blog site will spam by other bloggers. 

In my case, I don't use guest blogging as I am happy with natural links coming in. I only use Social Media to get tons of traffic pointing to my site.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 26 posts
    March 4, 2013 3:44 AM EST

Internet marketing trends are changing frequently. To keep yourself up to date you need to keep current information like knowledge about your competitors. Social media marketing and guest blogging are two examples of trends that have been around and are quite useful in getting your site into search engine rankings.

• 8 posts
    April 15, 2013 2:57 AM EDT

Earning trust through social media is definitely the in thing now. This counts towards more for search engine optimization as well.

---
    Handdy.com - free online invoicing software & accounting software for the self employed

• March 5, 2013 8:33 PM EST

Google+ is good and quite low maintenance if you just put links to your new pages and updates.

I find guest blogging to be a slow burn as you have to build a relationship with the site owner to be allowed to blog. Personally, I wouldn't bother with the likes of Ezines and PRweb as everyone uses them and they don't offer anything that's particularly unique.

Finding a blog/site that's related to your business always seems to work best in my experience, particularly if they have some form of editorial content.

---
    CamisOnline - Online Business Admin Tool