Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Where do you find developers?

• 1 posts
    May 24, 2012 11:36 PM EDT

You can either develop the site yourself or hire an experienced developer for this. You can find a developer from freelance sites like oDesk.com or Elance.com

We are providing Custom Web Development Services with an affordable rate. Visit our website http://goo.gl/MIYox or write to me at: phpdeveloper82@gmail.com

---
    Custom Website Development with affordable price. Visit our Website: http://goo.gl/MIYox or email at: phpdeveloper82@gmail.com

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2012 5:40 PM EDT

Lead generation services have changed a lot and have been popular over the world. You only make marketing project via the Internet with the details of your business such as address, phone numbers, the products or even the way you do this.Lead generation company

• 54 posts
    May 23, 2012 10:02 AM EDT
    • 21 posts
    May 17, 2012 11:34 PM EDT

There are many websites available for searching professionals like Iphone developers, Android Developers, SEO Developers, Web Developers , etc

Many people use Odesk,elance, Linkedin and many other websites for searching professionals.

Cheers :)

---
    IT Staffing Services for Small Business & Large Enterprises

• 9 posts
    May 24, 2012 8:26 PM EDT

For Websites I either do it myself or if it's complicated I go to Odesk. If you want an app developed then Odesk, freelancer.com and Elance would be your best starting points.

---
    Amazing DVD: Save $1000s and Protect Your Online Reputation In-House Now

• 55 posts
    May 18, 2012 2:20 AM EDT

The internet is one of the best platform there you can find developer according your project requirement. The internet is leading platforms where we can find all query and its relevant touch.  According to you talented developer means developers can give easy function and maintain a website which can soul your all problem like business product or service publish on the site and maintain  and easy to navigate visitor as well search engine.

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2012 10:00 AM EDT

Full disclosure: I run the website Gun.io - a startup which aims to match people seeking developers with the most talented members from the open source software community. I'm asking this question here as a way to better understand your needs and the current culture.

Howdy, Start-up folks!

I'm curious as to how you got your website or app developed. Did you do it yourself, did you hire somebody through your social circle, or did you find somebody on the internet to develop it for you?

How was your experience? How do you think it could have been improved?

Thanks very much!

Rich Jones,

Gun.io

---
    Need to hire a talented developer or designer for your business? Gun.io is here to help! Receive offers from talented developers and designers to make your startup shine.

• 1 posts
    May 14, 2012 10:22 AM EDT

Odesk is one of the best to find best web developer.

---
    web design company

• 1 posts
    July 3, 2012 11:40 PM EDT

A Bangalore based company who are Magento developers is www.trikonnect.com

For more details

http://www.trikonnect.com/magento-development.html