Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How to Promote your Brand online?

• 40 posts
    July 31, 2013 1:10 AM EDT

Very useful & informative post. Thank you so much for sharing. i think every small business owners must read this for increasing their online presence & growing their business.

---
    Free Website Builder : Create a Free Website for Small Business | WebStartToday.com

• 21 posts
    June 25, 2013 12:19 AM EDT

Apart from it, also use social media. Social media is a powerful tool to promote your business online.

---
    Comparison for Cars, Mobiles, Restaurants and Hotels

• 11 posts
    July 24, 2013 3:25 AM EDT

Great updates! i think apart from the shared info we can also incorporate search engine marketing and social media marketing. On doing so it will enhance ranking and drive traffic to the website and confirms an active online presence and brand value.

---
    Business Event Planning | Orange County Conference Center

• 12 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:27 PM EDT

Thanks for sharing these useful ideas. I think to promote your brand online, SEO is one of the most common and easiest techniques. SEO helps in promoting as well as getting the ranks in top position.

---
    Internet Strategy

• 2 posts
    July 22, 2013 1:58 AM EDT

Quite impressive post  it is.If you want to promote any brand online you can do seo.Not only seo, smo is also very current technique which is basically used for promotion for now a days.

• 10 posts
    July 18, 2013 5:00 PM EDT

Thanks for this wonderful share.

Yeah, without social media I think we can't let the other parts of the world know what we are up to.

It is the most powerful platform of communication to date.

• 2 posts
    July 19, 2013 11:15 PM EDT

Thanks Susans for her informative and creating sharing.The post is really enriched and almost all to promote a brand online. I also want to add a small information which one also powerful. It,s creating an explainer animated Video for your brand or Website.A good video is powerful than a website sometimes.

Sites like www.garagevideoforwebsites.com can help us to create a such Video.

---
    [url=http://www.garagevideosforwebsites.com/]Killer animated video for website[/url]

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2013 6:15 PM EDT

Came across an article you'd like to read: www.huffingtonpost.com/r-kay-green/online-brand-presence_b_3140951.html

• 13 posts
    July 22, 2013 12:07 AM EDT

Post Penguin 2.0, The link building strategy has to be taken care off. Not only to the home pages but also to the internal pages too. A planned SEO approach needs to be taken into account.

---
    Local Search Marketing

• 10 posts
    July 25, 2013 1:21 AM EDT

It is highly important for each and every business to create an online identity. The first step of SEO is making sure that you have selected the right keywords, only then you will get the best results. You can consider the Google keywords tool for selecting the right keywords. Also, posting informative content through articles and blogs is important. Content that provides value to the people will surely prove beneficial for you. Social networking is also an important aspect of creating and maintaining a good online presence.

---
    Webhosting.uk.com VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting

• 2 posts
    April 30, 2013 6:10 PM EDT

Creating a powerful brand identity is essential for a healthy growth of the brand. The first impression created by your brand should be good enough for your customers to remember you for a longer period of time. To create that first good impression, you need to have your brand marketing strategy in place. One of the most effective yet economical ways to build a brand identity is to develop a sound website. Read more to know about the online activities you can execute to endorse your brand.

Improve Your Brand Identity
    • Create a reliable website

It is important to develop a website that guides the customer appropriately at each step. It should be a well-designed website with minimum loopholes. The communication should be clear and up-to-date. A website should have a solution-oriented approach.

• Optimize your website

Get your website optimized with the help of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing Tools. Make sure that your website includes quality content and useful information. Incorporate relevant keywords in the content; it will help you improve the ranking of the website.

• Spread the word

Use networking tools to deliver your brand message through your website. Create a company account on the social networking websites like Twitter, Facebook, You Tube etc and keep promoting your business updates on a regular basis. Once you create a buzz, your brand will get the needed exposure.

Capture the online space to take your brand to the next level.

To view a large variety of other Promotional Products for your brand promotion, please visit our website atwww.promodirect.comCreating a powerful brand identity is essential for a healthy growth of the brand. The first impression created by your brand should be good enough for your customers to remember you for a longer period of time. To create that first good impression, you need to have your brand marketing strategy in place. One of the most effective yet economical ways to build a brand identity is to develop a sound website. Read more to know about the online activities you can execute to endorse your brand.

It is important to develop a website that guides the customer appropriately at each step. It should be a well-designed website with minimum loopholes. The communication should be clear and up-to-date. A website should have a solution-oriented approach.

• Optimize your website

Get your website optimized with the help of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing Tools. Make sure that your website includes quality content and useful information. Incorporate relevant keywords in the content; it will help you improve the ranking of the website.

• Spread the word

Use networking tools to deliver your brand message through your website. Create a company account on the social networking websites like Twitter, Facebook, You Tube etc and keep promoting your business updates on a regular basis. Once you create a buzz, your brand will get the needed exposure.

To view a large variety of other Promotional Products for your brand promotion, please visit our website atwww.promodirect.comCreating a powerful brand identity is essential for a healthy growth of the brand. The first impression created by your brand should be good enough for your customers to remember you for a longer period of time. To create that first good impression, you need to have your brand marketing strategy in place. One of the most effective yet economical ways to build a brand identity is to develop a sound website. Read more to know about the online activities you can execute to endorse your brand.

• Optimize your website

• Spread the word

To view a large variety of other Promotional Products for your brand promotion, please visit our website atwww.promodirect.com

• 5 posts
    August 22, 2013 2:10 AM EDT

Well, the best way to promote word of mouth is by social networking sites as every one in this busy life look for their networking sites to get updated with various happening around. Even if tehy consider something for buying they take a poll at networking sites and take up their decision. Social marketing is best way to create brande awareness and video marketing is best way to deliver short and presized information.

• June 24, 2013 6:22 PM EDT

Nice article gave me a couple of ideas. I belive that Content Marketing is one of the best ways to promote a brand. With a consistant message comming from your website that either helps your customers and promotes at the same time. Content marketing is a good way to promote any business.

---
    www.TheWritersSocial.com is a Social Network for Content and Article Marketing.

• 49 posts
    July 3, 2013 12:23 AM EDT

Yes!! Social media can also play a major role if you are talking about Branding of a company or products

With the help of powerful Social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube you can create lots of Buzz towards your company.

• 6 posts
    June 24, 2013 9:02 PM EDT

Well i think to advertise or to promote your business online . Seo is one of the most typical and simplest methods . seo allows to advertise as well as getting the rankings in the top positions.

• 1 posts
    December 31, 2013 6:55 AM EST

Recent updates of Google was really very disturbing for small business. Might be possible if someone is lucky but in majority, I found many businesses goin down. This is the tiem to think another alternative to promote business. I have got some request from people to generate business through PPC at http://www.galoretech.com

• 11 posts
    January 16, 2014 3:33 PM EST

well! Friends shared expensive information. Now i want to add more... if you want to promote your Brand online then you must follow these tips. There are more other tips for this
    Own Your Online Name

Manage Your LinkedIn Account
    Create a Google+ Account
    Create a Twitter Account (and Use It).
    Manage Your Facebook Account.
    Think Before You Post (or Send)
    Don’t Leave Your Brand to Chance

Thanks to all who join this discussion...

• 16 posts
    January 16, 2014 9:45 PM EST

Thanks Susan for the informative article. I would like to add that, promoting a brand is an ongoing exercise and requires committed efforts to regularly engage the customers, regardless of the plaform you use. At the end of the day, what matters in branding is the image that your customers associate with your brand.

---
    Lexel Technologies Pte Ltd
    FurryTale.net

• 3 posts
    January 17, 2014 1:34 AM EST

Great updates! i think apart from the shared info we can also incorporate search engine marketing and social media marketing. 

[url=http://www.profutcoins.co.uk/]cheap fut coins[/url]
    [url=http://www.profutcoins.co.uk/]fifa coins for sale[/url]

• 3 posts
    January 17, 2014 3:01 AM EST

HI Guys,

Honestly I started working out my ambulance conversion business for almost 1year now and still I didn't get any order. I actually got one but a mobile kitchen (we're actually doing all type of conversion of special vehicle) and it's

done already. We'll technically I just got the project because the owner of the mobile kitchen is a relative.

Well I have tried a lot of advertisement and I feel like maybe Im just missing something that why I still dont have an order after 1 year. I already posted to all b2b website that i saw, open an account to all sociel media as well. But still now result. I also send an advertisement email to a lot of company but still no result.

Hope you can help me guys thanks :)

• 8 posts
    January 23, 2014 7:20 PM EST

I'm Tommy,
    I work as senior editor on fiverr.com.
    If you want your business to stand out from the crowd you have to make a promotional video, Its a communication standard for all professionals and business to connect with people. Here I present my pick of the best fiverr video gig for limited budget.

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/help-you-market-your-product-and-website-with-this-engaging-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-a-custom-products-promotion-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-an-eye-catching-fresh-animation

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tommy

• 6 posts
    February 20, 2014 10:06 PM EST

Does anyone considered offline marketing? I don't know, it's just everyone now is in online marketing. For you guys, what offline marketing strategies do you prefer most? I'd go with advertising and promotional products.