Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Top web Design Concepts in 2011

• 3 posts
    November 9, 2012 10:18 PM EST

Creative repeating texture pattern in the background or as the main concept. Quality of website which will create a good user experience and will decrease the bounce rate.

---
    http://business-environment-idn.com

• 16 posts
    June 10, 2012 11:09 PM EDT

That's good information about the importance of web design. I read it and inspire with get valuable knowledge. Keep it up.

---
    PHP Web Development | PHP Application Development | PHP Developer India

• 52 posts
    November 17, 2011 7:03 PM EST

Give importance to your website's layout and navigation. A clean consistent layout that uses a lot of white space with neat navigation will enhance your site.

Great tips .

Good luck ! :)

---
    Searching for the most convenient and cost efficient locations for warehousing and third party logistics services in the United States click here!

• 3 posts
    November 9, 2012 10:16 PM EST

See to it that the images (banner) loads quickly without compromising the Quality of website which will create a good user experience and will decrease the bounce rate.

For IT web development & design service, software development service visit gooutsource.com.

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2012 6:06 PM EST

It is true, it is like the front-end of every website businesses. A site with good web design can encourage potential clients and visitor to always check the page. Without the impressive templates, layout and designs, this perhaps can lead to loosing all the investment you made.

Regards,
    Michael of OneIms Web Design service.

• 42 posts
    November 7, 2011 9:43 PM EST

The design of any website plays an important role in getting the trust  of visitors and make them realize that your website and business is a big player your industry even if you have started it recently. So here are the best trends to follow for your website design.

Creating with Web 2.0 Web design. Soon we will see web 3.0 sites. At least we should keep it to web 2.0 to get its benefits.

Creative repeating texture pattern in the background or as the main concept

Website for smart phone and other gadget which allows to access internet

Flat website architect for mobile users

Adoption of advance features of CSS3

Developing it HTML5 way to reduce efforts.

• 4 posts
    March 28, 2013 9:09 AM EDT

When I decided to open a new on-line business I knew that the most important thing is to create a good website that would get the trust of visitors so I contacted the Local SEO Services company to help me with that. They had a lot of ideas about the design of the webpage, I had to choose between several templates, they all looked great and to be honest I had to think a lot before choosing one.

• 8 posts
    June 11, 2012 11:16 PM EDT

Design is a key to attraction. Keep it up!

---
    BrainCourage.com - A place to get your daily source of inspiration, new ideas and success!