Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Update regular content in your website

• 120 posts
    January 16, 2013 9:21 AM EST

These days you actually have to build a good website, write high quality content that solves peoples’ problems, build thousands of links, and get thousands of social shares.

But there is one big issue, it’s hard to scale all of this. Building thousands of high quality links manually is really expensive and even if you have the money, it will take months if not years to build those links. And if you don’t have anything worth sharing on the social web, you won’t get social shares unless you buy them from spammy accounts.

So how do you build thousands of links naturally and get thousands of social shares? Through content marketing.

Content marketing is the cheapest and most effective way to do SEO these days. Not only does writing highly quality content produce links at a quicker pace than building them manually, but it’s also cheaper. Plus your content will naturally get shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Pinterest.

Now that you know content marketing is the new SEO, spending money on it doesn’t guarantee results. Over the last few years I’ve tested a lot of different types of content and certain types produce better results than others.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 47 posts
    January 12, 2013 9:02 AM EST

Creating new content on a regular basis for your website and keeping content fresh is definitely important in terms of rankings.  Google and the other search engines do not like sites that remain static and unchanged.  The best way to add new content to your site is through a blog.  But even blog posts should really be crafted as articles, around 500 words in length or more.  That greatly improves your chances of having your content getting indexed by Google. 

David, website designer and SEO consultant of Touch Point Digital Marketing Agency

---
    David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.

• 39 posts
    January 11, 2013 6:55 PM EST

If you want to increase your visitors or audience then regular update your website is nice and ideal thing because now a days audience need something new and fresh. When you not monitor current trend then you should find or reach your targeted audience for your website.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 6 posts
    February 8, 2013 5:34 PM EST

If you really want to promote your website then constantly try to add content or articles to your site and should try to write unique content so there is no duplication problem.

---
    cure for vertigo

• 4 posts
    January 14, 2013 8:32 PM EST

Yes, agree with all.  All we need to do is spending more time on content, providing more useful to users.

---
    motor, gas engine, toys and hobbies supplier

• 12 posts
    January 23, 2013 5:10 AM EST

I agreed with these post. YES Google is become more sensitive on the content. Its better to use some legally better techniques of SEO.

---
    Insurance Guest Blog

• 9 posts
    February 15, 2013 8:12 AM EST

Just be careful with the content you post.. Make sure it is not a duplicate content to any other website AND it offers useful information to your target audience.. 

---
    I'm All about Helping You Learn How to Use Pinterest For Your Business! Ask me on Twitter: sheilafirthe

• 42 posts
    November 12, 2011 12:12 AM EST

Google is becoming more sensitive on prioritized the website based on the content. So just like web hosting, web design and development, content will become an important factor before implementation. So we should try to develop a content parallel with implementation of website which you can use to update for your website. Matt cut who is head at spam team in Google has specified that they will develop new criteria for qualifying sites based on that content. Content creation is going to be the big part in near future.

• 69 posts
    January 16, 2013 7:29 AM EST

Yeah, this is the reason why I hate Google because other days they can change their algorithm and then the next thing you know you're getting hit by the updates. I always find it that paid traffic is the way to go, but of course in this case you always want to go with white hat and know exactly how to do white hat. But, dude you know what I see? I see people would post everything on the same day... Really? That's NOT updating everyday.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle