Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What to choose content or back links?

• 13 posts
    January 24, 2013 5:49 PM EST

Better to do use the link building techniques for generating the backlink. These backlink helpful to get rank over search engine website. It also helpful to get increase page rank of the website.

---
    Pet Guest Blog

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2013 8:45 AM EST

Hi Juanita,

I can't understand a couple of things in your message. Why are you using the "no follow" option on your blog? The other thing I couldn't understand was why would you need to choose between one or the other when you can have the best of both worlds?

If you'd like to make some fantastic money blogging on any topic, then watch this video!

• 15 posts
    May 22, 2012 1:44 AM EDT

Backlink should be relevant to your website and natural and content should be unique and fresh.SO both are important.

---
    Hire SEO Company to Boost Your Rankings & Improve Your Visibility on Search Engines

• 16 posts
    April 27, 2012 12:41 AM EDT

Always go for quality back links and it is also fact that if you choose quality link building then your content should be fresh and unique so keep your budget in your mind and do according to your budget. Remember one thing that 10 quality back links are much better 1000 poor links.

---
    Aspergers

• 4 posts
    January 27, 2013 7:53 PM EST

I think both plays a great role in website optimization, content  as well as backlinks, but the first need of  A WEBSITE is content , because content is  king , and google love original content   which will  be useful for visitors , and you can  earn more and more backlinks if your site have catchy  and informative content.

---
    AblySoft Private Limited is a web services company with expert professionals in the field of web design and development.

• 51 posts
    January 24, 2013 10:58 PM EST

Back link and content both are important. Getting back link is a grouping of a lot of things. One of the key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. By this way you can get back link.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 5 posts
    March 27, 2012 7:38 PM EDT

I have been a bloggings tips blogger with a no-follow WordPress.com blog for 5 1/2 years now. In the beginning I made an effort to leave meaningful comments on other related blogs in the same niche. As I could not then and cannot use commentluv, keywordluv or change my comment links to do-follow there was no reciprocation from the other bloggers. That's where I remain today between a rock and a hard place. In my niche do-follow bloggers backlink to posts on do-follow blogs. Do-follow bloggers are a clique who reward each other with do-follow comments links. They will even backlink to low quality content posts on do-follow blogs, rather than backlinking to high quality posts on the same subjects on no-follow blogs like our WordPress.com blogs. Hopefully, you will be able to find humor bloggers who aren't members of the do-follow cliques.

---
    SEO Newcastle|aclickahead

• 2 posts
    January 27, 2013 9:16 PM EST

I choose the content and back link because Google also choose the content and then Google gives me some content.

---
    Hair Transplant in Delhi | Hair Transplant in Mumbai |

• 34 posts
    May 16, 2012 1:38 AM EDT

Its simple. You write great content for your readers and provide them with what 'they want'. When they leave comments, share the post in their social circles, bookmark them or mention your blog post on their blogs, you would get links from them.

The only reason why people would like to link to your content is the quality and help that you would provide to them. Mediocre content means no interaction between the readers and the writer and would end up being a junk of text and nothing more.

Moving even further, lets examine why some articles online get viral? The nature of those articles are such that attracts the readers world wide. The articles are laid down for the vast audience and thus ends up in get Technorati etc thus bring thousands of visitors instantly.

So concentrating on content first and then moving on to building back links would be the right approach.  Though the more multitasking you could show up, the better it is. That is, that say you keep on building articles for your blog daily, and writes a guest post for any of the popular blogs each weekend would be a great strategy.

http://www.nichesuite.com/

• 34 posts
    May 22, 2012 8:38 PM EDT

Yes both content and backlinks are equally important for a website.Content should be of good quality that denotes your website quality and link should be placed on the good website.

Business loans

• 32 posts
    May 15, 2012 11:29 PM EDT

Now quality does matters a lot either in back link or content because google suggest that always use unique and quality content .Don't run for more and back links but go for the quality and natural back link.

---
    Impressive website designs with eye catching website content

• May 22, 2012 9:40 PM EDT

IMO, content is more important than back links if your are talking about "buying" them. When you invest in content, it is likely that you can have others like and link to you later because of your excellent content. But for back links, if you pay for them, it means you are just getting them for a period of time and will eventually lose them when your "purchasing contract" is terminated.