Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Buying a Shelf Corporation - Good? Bad? Pros? Cons?

• 1 posts
    July 20, 2008 9:59 AM EDT
    Shelf corps are aged corporations that have been untouched, sitting on the "shelf" for an entrepreneur like yourself.

I sale shelf corps for $10K

They come with $250K credit lines

states available: AZ, NV, DE, ID, WY, CA, FL

contact bkwatson23@gmail.com
    • 1 posts
    December 26, 2009 10:53 AM EST

I sell 2 year old California shelf corporations for $600. 562-746-8999. Free consultation.

• 32 posts
    February 13, 2010 7:03 PM EST

Wow I find it pretty funny, that is asking for advice on the pros and cons of shelf companies and everyone here is just trying to sell to him.

• 1 posts
    December 10, 2009 9:14 PM EST

Shelf corporations are great because you are able to take advantage of the longitivity of the corporation and use it to your advantage by getting funding. We offer 15 year old fully loaded corporations with funding attached. We do everything in house from start to finsh and we have corporations available in any and all states in the united states. The funding amounts that come with the corporation are $250,000.00 to $6,000,000.00 depending on what you need. This program is a NO PG program so your personal credit has nothing to do with getting funded.

If you looking to purchase a corporation with funding attached give us a call (888) 736-5999 or vist our website at www.shelfcorpking.com

Shelf Corp King

"where we treat our clients like royalty"

• 7 posts
    March 19, 2012 5:02 PM EDT

I don't have had experience in buying a shelf corporation. So I don't know a lot about it is  a good or bad decisionFrown

---
    Free Uninstall Tool

• 1 posts
    March 16, 2012 12:38 PM EDT

When buying a Shelf Corp be sure to never pay up front fees. If you must, use a system that has an escrow feature. I've heard of many people getting scammed when paying up front fees.

I recently came across a new website called Verifico that offers all sorts of funding services, both business and personal. They had PG and NO PG Shelf Corps listed. They claim that all services on their platform have been verified effective and safe, and they also use an escrow feature when dealing upfront frees. Here is the the link to the Shelf Corps I saw listed on their siteVerifico Non PG Shelf Corp

• 1 posts
    February 1, 2010 10:21 AM EST

I have 3 Delaware shelfs available, 8 years, 15 years and 17 years. All clean, never changed ownership.

$2500, $4500 and $5000

• 1 posts
    March 19, 2012 2:32 AM EDT

We are pleased to introduce our company Pantagone Satellite was incepted in the year 1999.It is located at Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh. Our model is simple: Focus on specific technologies, like all types of Connectors, Cables, Antennas, USB Wireless Modem (2G & 3G), RF Cable / Jumper / Cable Assembly. This approach allows us to provide you with the best product  offering and service available anywhere — all at competitive lead-times and  prices.

If you are interested in any of our products or  would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients  around the world in the near future.

"wish we have chance for the cooperation.

your response would be greatly appreciated."

FOR MORE DETAIL VISIT OUR WEBSITE

http://www.indiamart.com/pantagonesatellites/

• December 11, 2009 1:57 AM EST

Help me out here. I get a corporation from you and you’re going to hand me millions of dollars because that is what I say I need?

What is the basis for determining whether or not a client gets funding? A business plan? A personal guarantee from the client (oh strike this as you say no PG)? Collateral put up by the client? What exactly? Or is that something you can't tell me until after I hand over thousands in fees?

I as many, find it hard to believe that any sane/savvy financial investor is going to hand over money because a corporation with no operating history was formed 15 years ago.

• 1 posts
    June 7, 2007 9:37 PM EDT
    I would like to know if anyone has had experience in buying a shelf corporation. Why did you decide to go this route over starting a new corporation? Was this a good or bad decision?

---
    Spencer A. Parikh
    President, VentureLinx | Businesses Start Here
    www.venturelinx.com | www.linkedin.com/in/spencerparikh

• 1 posts
    January 28, 2014 5:25 PM EST

Shelf Corporations do come with an existing line of credit. You do have to analyse your financial position  and then purchase one. Chanced upon http://www.bdc-canada.com , you could get some pointers here...

This post was edited by keymike at March 27, 2014 1:48 PM EDT
    • 5 posts
    March 19, 2014 11:37 PM EDT

Shelf companies are a good idea and can be beneficial for a new business owner with business sense but has limited years in the game. obtaining a shelf company that has age puts that party amongst the players and allows him/her to compete. 

The downside is most shelf companies are not being sold by honorable persons, therefore the companies that are being sold may have problems, such as bankruptcies, other liens, IRS issues, etc. Just be careful and research the company that sells you a shelf company

Yours Truly,

Gamba Mwenye El

Start Your Business Today

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:35 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan