Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Family Guaranteed Home equity loan

• 990 posts
    February 28, 2009 8:47 AM EST
    I would guess that a cosigner with enough collateral could help get a loan for just about anything.

---
    James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
    Lindon & Lindon, LLC
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
    [this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
    Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
    "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    http://www.LindonLaw.com

• 4 posts
    October 25, 2012 3:22 AM EDT

Some homeowners prefer lump-sum home equity loans because of their stability. A home equity loan comes with a fixed interest rate, one that never changes over life of the loan.

quick cash

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2009 6:36 PM EST
    I have a family member that is willing to guarantee a loan for me off the equity of their house to get me the money to help start my business.  Does anyone out there know of any banks that do family guaranteed equity loans for this?
    • 10 posts
    April 11, 2012 12:23 AM EDT
    Nearly 40 % of all home owners don't know if the interest on hel-home value loans is tax insurance deductible. One third of home owners earning $50,000 or more believe the interest on equity loans isn't tax deductible or they just don't know if it is tax deductible.

---
    Thanks
    Ricky Mik
    All about Home Mortgage

• 927 posts
    February 28, 2009 8:59 AM EST

Is this question related to the franchise you want to open?

Usually, the franchiser has financing "partners" to help with the purchase. Have you explored this avenue?

If you`re looking for some private lending sources - send me a PM or contact me directly using robert@bizgrowthmasters.com  and I`ll give you a couple of viable contacts.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com