Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

Pick me Up

• 435 posts
    November 16, 2006 12:17 PM EST
    Cyn -

There certainly seems to be a market for this sort of business as there are a number of websites popping up that do this same thing.

Here`s one that I know of: Popularity

Anyway, if you`re up for, read through and follow these steps and you`ll be in business in no time!

R-

---

Quaerite Primum Regnum

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
    ~ Oscar Levant ~

Twitter: @rossb

• Cyn
    • 2 posts
    November 16, 2006 10:21 AM EST

I will state first that I told someone about this idea and we set up a meeting but he never showed and I have not heard from him in over a week which is very dissapointing to me but oh well!

Pick me Up is a new and innovative way for people to receive fun, animated pre recorded messages either to their land line or cellular phone. The messages would vary and the user would be able to choose when he would want to receive the message. 

PMU-Because you don`t always have the friends to pick you up when you are down and sometimes, you just want to make someone smile. 

I have a company ready to develop the software for this service but I would need either an "angel" investor or partner. Please do give me your advice

• Cyn
    • 2 posts
    November 17, 2006 3:25 AM EST

I thank you very much for your advice. I saw there were 38 people who had looked at my thread but none replied- maybe I am not meant to develop this idea...

I thank you for your time though