Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

How to know your online visitors?

• 33 posts
    August 27, 2012 10:29 PM EDT

The following are the sites which needs a normal sign up to know the visitors traffic on your websites:-

1. Whos.amung.us
    2. FreeOnlineusers.com
    3. Statcounter.com
    4. Statbrain.com

E commerce Website Dublin

• August 29, 2012 4:03 AM EDT

I think you have a thinly masked affiliate link there and that you don't care about knowing your visitors ... if so, you'd realize that a help desk software isn't the solution.

For those of us reading who aren't brain-dead bots, may I suggest a combination of getclicky (web analytics) & surveymonkey (survey analytics) ... with a little networking common sense.

There are a million ways to get to know your customers ... live chat isn't one.

• August 26, 2012 9:29 PM EDT

Data is important to online businesses these days. In order to better engage your customers, you need to first know them well. It is said that a live chat monitor is a good way to track site visitors, I wonder what do you guys think about this?

• May 29, 2014 3:12 AM EDT
    k
    • 23 posts
    July 6, 2014 5:46 PM EDT
    Hello,
    interesting list - anyhow we crated a script for ourselves collecting info about visitors and then handle over data into Our Big Data Team to deal with
    Chill
  • July 9, 2014 8:14 AM EDT
    thanks for sharing it..
    • 19 posts
    November 24, 2014 2:11 AM EST
    If you really want to know who are your visitors. Where dis they came from and how are they able to find your website, you could register your website to Google analytics. That way you will be able to monitor how well your site are doing and determine if you really hit your target users.