Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Why branding is so important for a small business?

• 18 posts
    February 9, 2013 4:30 PM EST

That's wonderful. Branding, as you said, is extremely important for any business. Brands imprints quality in the mind of consumers. Therefore, businesses should focus on brand building and brand awareness.

---
    Accounts Receivable Financing

• 1 posts
    February 6, 2013 1:48 AM EST

Hi everyone!

My name is Cristina. I've just joined this forum with the purpose of learning and sharing thoughts with you.

As you all are entrepreneurs, I want to throw out this question to see what your opinions and thoughts are. Why branding is so important for a small business?

My personal answer: corporate and visual elements are the first impresion a customer gets of your company. I think branding is one of the most important aspects when you are starting a new project: the corporate image your clients receive that help you consolidate an idea of quality, seriousness and competence. Right now, I'm attending that online course called "Smart Growth for Private Businesses" at coursera.org (if you don't know this web, take a look, it's amazing!) and these conclusions can be drawn from many of the lessons.

As I am a graphic designer, I have some premade logos in my gallery and I can also create a custom design or a professional business card for you. Just take a look if you want and let me know if you have any questions. In case you are not interested, sorry for inconvenience!

http://www.sombrasblancasdesign.com

I hope you find this helpful and we begin a great discussion, have a nice week!

Cristina