Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Social Media Campaign Measurement

• 3 posts
    August 28, 2012 6:52 AM EDT

Every project has some limitations, if you are asking about the measurement of your social media campaign then its an easy job to find out measurement. You just findout the limitations of your campaign, suppose you have planned to get 1000 Likes for your facebook page or 500 twitter followers, then you just check out the current status.

---
    First Rule of Business: Protect Your Investment: SEO India | SEO Agency India

• 4 posts
    September 23, 2012 6:41 PM EDT

Big changes have been seen recently in the marketing style of the business people and reason is innovation of new and effective marketing techniques. Changes in the marketing strategy are helpful to build the different, unique and effective marking platform for the business.

---
    Find Digital Agency Dublin

• 15 posts
    August 28, 2012 11:22 PM EDT

Google Analytics is one source you can depend on for tracking your social media impact. There are other free and paid tools that can also let you know what your impact was.

---
    Kenny Schwimmer, Online Marketing Executive www.toboc.com

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2012 1:46 AM EDT

The social media are not effective for the marketing

• 110 posts
    August 29, 2012 12:06 AM EDT

Hi

Google Analytics can be used  for tracking your social media impact.

Thanks

• 26 posts
    August 28, 2012 2:58 AM EDT

A number of companies are using Social Media for marketing their brands or products. We have also had a number of discussions for running a successful social media campaign and to reach the expected results. But, the unanswered question remains in our mind i.e. How to measure the success of a social media campaign?

Read more: 
    http://goo.gl/2D0LJ

---
    Cygnis Media

• 69 posts
    January 15, 2013 7:47 AM EST

The social media are not effective for the marketing

-------------------------
    In my experience you are wrong.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 32 posts
    • 4 posts
    September 3, 2012 12:36 AM EDT

I generally use Google analytics to see whether my sites is getting referring visitors from that social platform or not.

---
    Startup Web Development