Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Need to find start up funding Not the bank

• 10 posts
    March 27, 2013 6:58 AM EDT

Hello, McSlade:

May I ask what sort of business are you purchasing?

---
    Are you an entrepreneur or would be entrepreneur?

• 7 posts
    March 28, 2013 3:37 AM EDT

Sorry Mcslade,

I spoke with the office about you as well. 

Good Luck in your venture.

Sorry that we couldn't help.

Joey Starkey

---
    Do you need Business Funding? We offer several options. Need A No Personal Guarantee Business Loan visit our site Get Funding Fast For Start Up Funding, Franchise Capital,Equipment Financing Investor Loans, Credit Lines, SBA Loans visit our site at Excel Business Funding

• 7 posts
    March 27, 2013 8:12 AM EDT

Mcslade,

My name is Joey Starkey and I am a business lender, I own the Ezier Group. We provide business capital to both existing and start-ups.  We never charge an upfront fee.  If we can not help you there is NO CHARGE.

I think that I can help you.  We offer Startup-funding without all of the requirements of a bank.  Go to http://excelbusinessfunding.com submit your name and contact info and a loan officer will contact you.

Good Luck

Joey Starkey

---
    Do you need Business Funding? We offer several options. Need A No Personal Guarantee Business Loan visit our site Get Funding Fast For Start Up Funding, Franchise Capital,Equipment Financing Investor Loans, Credit Lines, SBA Loans visit our site at Excel Business Funding

• 4 posts
    March 20, 2013 11:42 AM EDT

I am in the process of purchasing my own franchise.  I am $3000 short of the goal, and I cant go to my bank.  I went with what I thought was a solid company, and all they did was take my $125 and give me a bunch of links to places that have turned me down.

I need to find funding without the bank.  I have tried my bank and despite being a long term and good customer, they basically laughed me out of the branch.  I am trying to improve my credit, but despite my efforts, my score has not moved.

I am stuck working a job I am not fond of, and to have my own business would finally free me of the yoke of working for corporate American and not getting anywhere. 

Can some one please lead me to something that is small amount start up.

Thank you

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2013 10:00 AM EDT

Mr. Starky,

Thank you for the suggestion, but I just got off the phone with your loan officer, and was informed you wont be able to help me.  Thank you though.  I will look into another avenue.

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2013 7:10 AM EDT

It is an online franchise.  They had limited spots when I tried last month, and now I am stuck trying to raise the money on my own by September or earlier.

• 4 posts
    March 27, 2013 8:20 AM EDT

I will apply. I need all he help I can get right now.