Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Public Relations

Forum as a marketing tool

• 21 posts
    July 8, 2013 9:30 PM EDT

With Forum posting you can also increase your back-links.

---
    Comparison for Cars, Mobiles, Restaurants and Hotels

• 7 posts
    May 8, 2013 8:24 PM EDT

I do believe that Forums are excellent places online where people can start building trust with one another by discussing and sharing their thought on various burning topic. It is proving to be an increasingly hot destination for Online marketers to promote their websites. I believe participating in a forum of people or business expertise, helps to get huge pool of potential customers and persons who share our interest.

• 3 posts
    June 4, 2013 10:15 PM EDT

I find that it really depends on the forum.  I've also found the LinkedIn forums of limited use since they're too self promotional.  I'm new to StartUpNation, but from what I've seen so far, it looks there are some useful and meaningful conversations taking place.  This might not directly promote my business, but if I gain new ideas that I can apply to my business and improve it, that's a benefit definitely worth my time.

---
    Laurel Online Social Media Training

• 1 posts
    June 19, 2013 11:56 PM EDT

There are lot of ways in media which you can do advertising and get noticed, or in other words all the medias are providing a platform to promote our business. promotional advertising, event marketing, advertising using billboards, mobile, wall projections and lot more and what ever we use should be touch with the current trends. 

• 1 posts
    June 9, 2013 2:00 AM EDT

Forums can be a very powerful tool for promoting your business and "hitting the ground running" once it comes to trying to voice yourself. However, while the internet can be found almost everywhere of the planet, you must be aware of the fact that geographical sensitivity is still highly important. While you might generate a lot of buzz about your company in an American site, you might in the best case end up just involving one person, you maybe operate in France.

So it's all location, location, location.

Best of luck!

• 37 posts
    May 15, 2013 8:04 PM EDT

Hello,

Forum posting Interaction with other people on hot trends and topic.

we can share our knowledge and make good engagement with each other and create repo of the your profile.

It not only helps in link building but also helps you to get good backlinks which is very much.

Visitors from forums are really very potential. On the other hand DoFollow forums provide link juice. Which helps increasing the probability of visibility in search result.

Thanks..

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 10 posts
    May 12, 2013 7:21 PM EDT

Forum is good platform to create the repo for your business,

just give the suggestion or share your knowledge here.it also give the potential customer for  your business.

---
    Professional Web Development Company

• 4 posts
    May 15, 2013 11:54 PM EDT

Facebook, twitter and linkedin as well as forum are great for start your business. But you need to spend a lot of time, work and waiting for a long time to get the effect.  If you participate in Google CPC or Facebook ad, you can reach your goal quickly.

Hi feegloo. I’m looking forward your summary of how to develop your business of next week.Laughing

---
    motor, gas engine, toys and hobbies supplier

• 5 posts
    April 1, 2013 8:29 PM EDT

We're working particularly hard these days as the updience.com grand opening will be upon us soon. We're utilizing all known tools to publicize the project and get it off the ground. 

For the time being I must say that most communication methods we've tried are a waste of time. For example, thousands of people and business owners are trying to attract new clients through the LinkedIn network but there's such a large amount of misuse that it just doesn't function well and nobody looks at it. The majority join in just for self promotion. 

There are also numerous business hubs on the market where the communication isn't so great. The problem here is that the administrators don't allow you to advertise your project as you'd like, although it is free and useful. I understand them but at the moment they don't work for us either. 

So at first sight to participate in forums seems an excellent tool, but reality is that results hardly ever match your expectations. The more open forums are full of self promotion and are read by nobody. Forums with more controlled communication don't allow you to present your idea regularly, so you get lost in the crowd. 

During the coming week we'll continue in groundswell marketing, join social networks, begin a mixture of communication via video presentations, twitter, blogs, carry on searching for the most suitable forums etc. etc. and I'll give you a summary of how we get on next weekend. 

• 2 posts
    May 14, 2013 8:29 AM EDT

Your point is valid. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and forums such as this one are poor places to get new business. Of course, it happens. But not often. I find that unless you have a high organic rank in the search engines, especially Google, you pretty much have to pay for marketing and advertising.

While you'll have an initial cost, there really is no free lunch. You get what you pay for in most cases. So, if you pay nothing, well, you know the rest.

---
    Susanna K. Hutcheson, copywriter
    Copywriting Services
    Contact me when your sales message matters.

• 7 posts
    April 7, 2013 9:39 AM EDT

Yes i do agree with you forum posting is useful way to share your ideas, communicate with people of different experience and a reasonable way to promote business.

---
    Business Cards Printing Custom Stickers Printing

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:30 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan