Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

How can I locate business investors?

• 50 posts
    September 21, 2012 10:42 PM EDT

Searching it online would be the best option to locate business investors. As, there are several funding companies who are ready to fund your business.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 2 posts
    September 20, 2012 12:00 AM EDT

Tekmann,

write me on bennettsperry@ymail.com i would direct you to a registered investment firm they will be ready to fund your project if it worth.THIS IS A GUARANTY.

• 37 posts
    September 20, 2012 10:40 PM EDT

I have read somewhere what should you need for finding business investors. Draft a wide-ranging business plan for your company. The business plan should comprise a summary of the products or services provided by your company, an overview of the industry and competitive landscape, the background and experience of senior executives, and financial projections. The projections should be realistic and should clearly spell out the assumptions you have made regarding market share, growth in existing customer accounts and the acquisition of new customers. The business plan should also explain how the funds will be used and how quickly you think the company will generate a return for investors.

binary options

• 926 posts
    September 20, 2012 5:27 AM EDT

tekmann,

Here are a few comments:

1. Having a list of "investors" may seem like the answer but generally it is very difficult to get the attention of a professional investor via the "cold contact" approach.

2. There are still regulations covering "general solicitation" which you should be aware of and be in compliance with - until they are changed / modified.

3. As a startup, it's very difficult to win the support of the professional investment community. Being capital ready will enhance your probability of success. What that means   will vary depending upon your specific situation.

4. Raising a "considerable" amount of funding at an early stage can be difficult and will certainly be "expensive". Doing it in stages / rounds might be "better" strategy.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck with your quest. 

If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 1 posts
    September 19, 2012 5:51 AM EDT

I've developed an educational internet platform . I am looking  to raise a considerable amount of funding. I need a listing of potential investors. A friend of mine told me about a site called ReachFunders.com. Does anyone have any suggestions?