First of all keep in mind that seo makes your site content more relevant and more attractive which easily read by the search engine. In this time seo faced so many difficulty but online marketers establish new strategy in this current trend and it gives a good and unique result like improve rank well in the search engine.
---Affordable seo services edinburgh
At times we see in a forum that people asks about what is SEO,But these concepts are not that easy to be explained in few words. It requires a great discussion and explanation too.Like others, I can also try to say something regarding this.
In case you want to know the details of it, this much information is not at all adequate for it.
Of course content is the king of the web in the current scenario. But, its not just any content, it has to be very relevant and apt to the subject matter. SEO plays an important part later in optimizing the content which is required and this is can be done with good SEO service providers.
--- Kenny Schwimmer, Online Marketing Executive www.toboc.com
You people may not be noticed that latest google algorithm changes made surfers in dilemma, as some searches showing non-related results.
Big bash is some top results are doesn't have search keywords in their page at all.
---Submit your link to top Home Remedies Health Directory on web.
yes .. so true! Even many who say that content is king of SEO
Yes if you have good content and update it regularly you do not have to worry about SEO..!
Yeah contents play an important role in SEO.. Because if you have quality content in your website than it will increase a huge traffic in very short period..
Yes must be.
---Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle
Content play the very important role in SEO, such as:-
* Almost any keyword can be targeted in the content
* Content is always theme based as it is written around the keywords
* Links come from within the content so these are content based links which have a better impact than traditional links
* Content always stays on the website you don't have to worry about the content being removed
* Content / Articles can be distributed across Article banks and resources and you can generate back links from those websites as well. So this is a dual benefit scheme: You increase the keyword density and can be used for quality one way links