Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Best way to get 10,000 members to join my website

• 990 posts
    February 17, 2009 6:08 AM EST
    invite people

---
    James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
    Lindon & Lindon, LLC
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
    [this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
    Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
    "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    http://www.LindonLaw.com

• 1 posts
    February 19, 2009 2:47 AM EST
    I suggest you go to blogs that appear to have a large following and leave constructive comments. This will lead them back to your site. Once on your site, have an email harvesting device that allows you to capture their email for follow-up promotions.

Write articles for some of these blogs. This has rewarded me with some nice customers. Essentially, what you are doing is building your "expert profile". Over time you will see your personal brand grow. 

---
    Ed Roach
    ed@thebrandingexperts.ca
    ed@compliancebranding.com

I help companies make money by delivering a positioning strategy that differentiates them from their competition.

WEB: www.TheBrandingExperts.ca
    BLOG: www.TheBrandCorral.com
    Tel: 519-324-9536

www.ComplianceBranding.com
    North America`s ONLY compliance branding experts

• 7 posts
    May 27, 2013 2:59 PM EDT

Offer valuable information that is either or both a huge discount for members only or only available to members.

Have an affiliate program too so that your members get paid to spread the word about your site.

Make sure to continue to offer value so that your members stay members.

With good value at a good price and an affiliate team, you should grow quickly.

:-)

---

• 7 posts
    May 27, 2013 2:59 PM EDT

Offer valuable information that is either or both a huge discount for members only or only available to members.

Have an affiliate program too so that your members get paid to spread the word about your site.

Make sure to continue to offer value so that your members stay members.

With good value at a good price and an affiliate team, you should grow quickly.

:-)

---

• 2 posts
    February 16, 2009 2:44 PM EST
    I was hoping someone can give me some help with getting members to my site.
    • 2 posts
    February 17, 2009 4:56 AM EST
    thank you
    • 3 posts
    June 24, 2013 6:46 AM EDT

offer free services to the visitors that no site is offering for free. Make a difference and stand out loud :)

• 2 posts
    February 18, 2009 8:04 AM EST
    Get ranked top 10 in Google.

Sounds difficult, but is oh-so-easy.

With a few link placements and title tag fixin up you`ll be there in no time at all.

• June 23, 2013 11:35 PM EDT

You can do it through social sites as long as you realize it will not happen overnight. Connect with people and share your expertise or experience and they will tell 2 and they will tell 2 and so on. Just make sure you go slow and create a good professional following and reputation. Use Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and the other 200+ social sites out there to their full potential. This means studying the websites and all the tools they have available for you like #hashtags and so on.

---
    www.TheWritersSocial.com is a Social Network for Content and Article Marketing.

• 15 posts
    February 17, 2009 9:13 AM EST
    Do you have a budget, or are you looking to drum up free traffic? Depending upon what you are starting with, you have some different options. Money makes it go faster because you can advertise or pay for some leads (just know what the true value of those leads is to you). If you are starting with little or no budget, article writing is a great start to get some links back to your site.

---
    Sunshine Rewards
    Helping Moms Connect
    Tricia.me
    New site!! Twilight Saga New Moon