Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Buisness name feedback

• 72 posts
    August 17, 2012 2:29 AM EDT

According to me this name is not right business you must think a name that describes your business service easily. It will good if you include your business name in domain name. According to me you can name your business such as online copy writer or copy writer in (name of your area).

---
    Portable Yard Ramps | Mobile Yard Ramps

• 4 posts
    September 1, 2012 2:55 PM EDT

Muscle Fit has potential.  

I've come up with another option for you to consider, and it is specifically focused on Copywriting and has it's exact match dot com available to register:

Fit Copywriting (lends itself to great tagline options, as Fit can mean "fitness" as well as "the right fit".)

Best of Luck!

---
    BrandingBeacon.com Creates Bright Shining Brands!

• 16 posts
    August 15, 2012 2:14 PM EDT

Hello folks,

I am going to be starting a copywriting business in which I'll be providing online web copy to the supplement industry. I am thinking of going with the name "Muscle Fit Marketing", as my business name. Do you believe this is an accurate/ideal name for the service I'll be providing? I appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks,

Scott

---
    Helping business build brand awareness, increase sales and generate profits with compelling and persuasive web copy.

• 65 posts
    August 28, 2012 4:42 AM EDT

That sounds a bit cheesy and is unlikely to go far.

---
    Cure Autistic Adults | SEO Consultant | Industrial For Rent | Business Park | Colorectal Cancer Screening

• 41 posts
    August 16, 2012 3:19 AM EDT

I like the "Muscle Fit" part.  But marketing seems vague.  There are a lot of other types of marketing services out there.  Is it ok from an industry standpoint to include the words copy or copywriting in the name of your business?

---
    I help entrepreneurs to start and run the small businesses they always dreamed of owning so they can fire their bosses and gain the freedom they deserve.

• 39 posts
    August 17, 2012 8:36 PM EDT

You have presented a right through which you can easily start your business.All the best.

Design custom koozies to fit your needs

---
    Design custom koozies to fit your needs