Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Start up costs

• 50 posts
    May 10, 2013 9:16 AM EDT

Taking help of business consultants would be the best thing to do in here to get a brief idea that how much money you are gonna need to start up your business. Just like to add that if you are running low or are facing difficulties arranging finance, consider funding companies online to start up your business successfully.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 6 posts
    April 23, 2012 10:17 PM EDT

This was my first thought

• 22 posts
    April 24, 2012 12:51 PM EDT

I would start by doing research on all your costs - go to the companies you will use and get quotes for items like legal, marketing, and any other professional services.  You can use salary.com to estimate personnel costs.  Price out any equipment or software you will need to purchase.  The idea is to come up with a monthly P&L for the first year, an annual P&l for the first 3 to 5 years, and see where you break even.  As was already stated, if you don't know much about finance, it might be worth hiring someone to put together some basic pro forma financials for you.

---
    Career MoversFinancial Analyst Job DescriptionExecutive Resume FormatFinancial Resume Writing Tips

• 3 posts
    April 24, 2012 9:22 AM EDT

You need to hire a consultant. 

• 1 posts
    April 23, 2012 12:57 PM EDT

I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out with a brief summary of start up costs for developing a web based application... from coding to web site to legal to marketing and administrative costs... etc... I've finished the executive summary except for these basics...

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...